Dayne Trade?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dayne Trade?

Just heard on NFL network that the Broncs may trade Dayne...Thoughts?

Welcome Travis!

Bailey Baby!

Originally posted by hellomrwilson56
    Just heard on NFL network that the Broncs may trade Dayne...Thoughts?

Trade to who? For what?

Comment

interesting, doubtful that we'll get anything worth mentioning for him. probably a late round conditional pick or somesuch. probably better than cutting him and getting nothing i suppose.

Check out Goal Line Blitz

WINNER of Elevation INC's Pick Your 53 Challenge....Sig to come!

Comment

Some compensation...guessing late draft choice...Shefter wasn't too clear...just stated that the broncs are deep and RB position and are looking to deal Dayne to a team that is looking for a bigger back.

Welcome Travis!

Bailey Baby!

Comment

look for houston to take him
          sigpic
          when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Possibly the Panthers. Here in NC the natives are restless because neither Foster or Deangelo Williams could get a first down on third and short. I would be surprised if they gave up a draft pick though, probably wait til final cutdown day and try to pick up someone then.

Comment

Might as well get something for him while we can/if we can. I'd be more than happy with a second day pick.

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho
                look for houston to take him

I agree,

Kube is probably not very confident it what he has there now.

He knows what he has in Dayne from working with him here.

Comment

What a waste of time. I dont get why they would trade him when like 3 months ago they thought they needed him. I guess the other RB's have just impressed the coaches that much huh?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chidoze
                    What a waste of time. I dont get why they would trade him when like 3 months ago they thought they needed him. I guess the other RB's have just impressed the coaches that much huh?
                    Or he has done everything he can NOT to impress or do what it takes to win the job... I would say mine is closer to the truth.

Where is "Daynewillreign"??

Comment

Dayne Trade does have a much better ring to it than Dayne trane.
                      sigpic

:cool: 150 lbs of pure steel and sex appeal. :cool:

D.J. 55's Mock Draft:

:logo:
                      Denver Broncos General Manager

Comment

Miam or Indianapolis are two teams that could be at the top of the list looking for running backs as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Chidoze
                          Because he's been out with an injury, had a very uninpressive camp to go along with unimpressive playing time when he had it, while absolutely everyone else is stepping up. If they can trade him for so much as a 7th rounder I'd take it, because in all honesty I think he's getting cut.
                          RIP Darrent Williams

Comment

In all honesty, I think we are going to get Charlie Adams'd if we trade him.
                            sigpic

:cool: 150 lbs of pure steel and sex appeal. :cool:

D.J. 55's Mock Draft:

:logo:
                            Denver Broncos General Manager

Comment

Originally posted by The_Roses_Thorn
                              Because he's been out with an injury, had a very uninpressive camp to go along with unimpressive playing time when he had it, while absolutely everyone else is stepping up. If they can trade him for so much as a 7th rounder I'd take it, because in all honesty I think he's getting cut.

Your probably right. He might very well be one of the final cuts if the broncos cant get anyone to bite on a trade. Shanahan knows his RB's though thats for sure
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X