No announcement yet.

Dayne Trade?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dont the Jags need a rb to now? Thought one of theirs got hurt.

Comment

We are deep at RB, so we should try and trade one of them rather than cut them and get nothing. Other teams know that we will likely cut two, and they will be attainable through the waiver wire minimizing chances for a trade.

Comment

I say take what we can get. If someone offers a 7th I would jump all over it.
        RIP Darrent Williams
        You know the difference between winners and losers?

Ya the score.

THE REPLACEMENTS

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Knight
          I agree,

Kube is probably not very confident it what he has there now.

He knows what he has in Dayne from working with him here.
          not confident?

you have to be pretty damn confident in your RB corps to pass up Reggie Bush in the draft

Last edited by str8jacket; 08-30-2006, 06:32 PM.

Comment

Houston would be interested not because of lack of confidence but depth issues.
            They were counting on Dominak Davis, but he has been hurt and could end up on the IR

Comment

Originally posted by str8jacket
              not confident?

you have to be pretty damn confident in your RB corps to pass up Reggie Bush in the draft
              But that was with Domanick Davis supposedly coming back. But this injury now looks serious, which is something they didn't know at the time of the draft.
              "You can't take the sky from me..."
              ------
              "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Originally posted by DURANGO BRONCO
                Houston would be interested not because of lack of confidence but depth issues.
                They were counting on Dominak Davis, but he has been hurt and could end up on the IR
                thats what the draft is for, they could have gotten something in the later rounds, Kubes has faith just because of the system, and none of them looked that bad against Denver the other night (one of the best D's in the league)

not that i care whether or not Dayne is traded to them, i could care less about him......hes too overrated
                Last edited by str8jacket; 08-30-2006, 06:34 PM.

Comment

hmm Wasnt the Steelers looking at Duckett they are looking at a bigger back to replace the bus.
                  Maybe a possible trade there
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chidoze
                    What a waste of time. I dont get why they would trade him when like 3 months ago they thought they needed him. I guess the other RB's have just impressed the coaches that much huh?
                    He was signed as insurance, just like some years Denver signs 10 D-linemen and then cuts the ones that don't cut it.

In a worst case scenario, Dayne could have been servicable.
                    The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DeuceOfClub
                      How about a draft pick from our biatch? (The Redskins)
                      hahahahahaha. I heard that the league has restricted trades between the Broncos and Redskins. word is that they are still recovering from the past sexual assaults so it would be unfair to the Redskins to let them have to go through the ordeal again
                      Only a fool allows another's opinion to anger him to the point of hurling insults.

Comment

Originally posted by DeuceOfClub
                        How about a draft pick from our biatch? (The Redskins)
                        Hahahaha ... I couldn't agree more.
                        The new website is about as ugly as Paris Hilton. Put the blue back!

Comment

foolish to get rid of Dayne

Why would we trade or cut Dayne?? He has the size we need for third down. Are other RB's are hit and miss. Dayne has never had the playing time he deserves and when he does he doesn't fail. He doesn't fumble, he doesn't run out bounds and he get's in the hole. It would be foolish to get rid of him. Remember he "didn't fit the system" in New York and never played. We need him!! I am not sure about these rookies; training camp doesn't mean squat and the pre season games are not a good indicator. LET HIM PLAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by SM19
                            Heh. I'll take "Problems Ron Dayne Is Not A Solution To" for 200.

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by brncoz1fan
                              Why would we trade or cut Dayne?? He has the size we need for third down. Are other RB's are hit and miss. Dayne has never had the playing time he deserves and when he does he doesn't fail. He doesn't fumble, he doesn't run out bounds and he get's in the hole. It would be foolish to get rid of him. Remember he "didn't fit the system" in New York and never played. We need him!! I am not sure about these rookies; training camp doesn't mean squat and the pre season games are not a good indicator. LET HIM PLAY!!
                              and one play is any different, the only time Dayne has come up HUGE for us is against the Cowboys, and since then he is praised by some as the Next T.D.

Comment

well i wont praise him as the next td but i still think and have said (not that it matters cuz looks like i am wrong but) dayne will be awesome for us for a couple of years and then cobby would come in and steal the show

so far i am 0 for 2.

but hopefully for my sake and dayne and cobbs that this last game against arizona that they will play, and play so well that that they wont get cut.

if that is the case i dont know how the roster would look.

maybe dayne,bell,cobbs. cut neal and trade tatum

dam i dont like the looks of that
                                :brick:

why do i always like the underdog
                                So far:
                                FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
                                1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

Comment

Working...
                                X