David Terrell ASKED to be released!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Terrell ASKED to be released!

Just reported on News 4 here in Denver...

David Terrell was unhappy that he was going to be the #6 receiver on the team so he asked Shanahan to release him tomorrow.

And here I was all up for this guy, oh well, he can be a #2 or #3 on other teams with his skill level.

Oh Well.......
    Administrator

sigpic

Comment

Yea...he was talking about this weeks ago. He voiced his displeasure with a potential backup role earlier, and he suggested that he'd ask for his release if things didn't turn out.

Whatever, it's best for the team anyways. So long DT...

Comment

thats ok, he probably wouldnt have played much if he managed to make the team
        I adopted Matt Lepsis!

Comment

He hasn't shown anything with us anyway.
          Where does the abuse of end? Where?

Comment

Originally posted by Atwater His Ass
            He hasn't shown anything with us anyway.
            I can't blame him, anytime he was in the game it was BVP slinging the ball.

Comment

i wouldn't blame him, if i was him, i would do the same, as of many of u here would too, whoever he goes with, hes gonna have a chance to be a starter,my money saids he goes to NE/jets/probably chiefs...
              sigpic

Comment

Well you can't blame the guy he wants to start. Good luck Terrell.

Comment

Originally posted by DawgFanatic
                  i wouldn't blame him, if i was him, i would do the same, as of many of u here would too, whoever he goes with, hes gonna have a chance to be a starter,my money saids he goes to NE/jets/probably chiefs...
                  NE brought him in and cut him during the preseason last year before we picked him up as I remember. Then he came to us and was mostly inactive. I doubt the patsies are hungry for seconds, but they like Reche Caldwell... so you never know. Also, if Branch leaves that opens more of a door.

Still, I doubt Terell gets any interest from the patriots. Seahawks could be in the mix if they want to add some depth to their WR core, especially with Darell Jackson just returning to the lineup.
                  sigpic

:cool: 150 lbs of pure steel and sex appeal. :cool:

D.J. 55's Mock Draft:

:logo:
                  Denver Broncos General Manager

Comment

Perhaps he's just not that good.

He was going to be #6 on our depth chart? I like our receiving corps but Terrell can't be that good if he couldn't rise above #6 with these guys.

I didn't expect him to make the team anyway so I hope the Broncos grant his request.
                    "You can't take the sky from me..."
                    ------
                    "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Originally posted by Lorcust
                      NE brought him in and cut him during the preseason last year before we picked him up as I remember. Then he came to us and was mostly inactive. I doubt the patsies are hungry for seconds, but they like Reche Caldwell... so you never know. Also, if Branch leaves that opens more of a door.

Still, I doubt Terell gets any interest from the patriots. Seahawks could be in the mix if they want to add some depth to their WR core, especially with Darell Jackson just returning to the lineup.
                      To be fair to him, he was injured while with the pats....and Brady was unhappy that he was released.
                      He just might end up back there.....
                      "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                      tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                      men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

ok...so now that we know that, it looks like devoe, watts and kircus will all make the team. i would rather have these guys instead of terrel anyway. devoe is a much better receiver ....just my opinion.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by White Dragon
                          Just reported on News 4 here in Denver...

David Terrell was unhappy that he was going to be the #6 receiver on the team so he asked Shanahan to release him tomorrow.

And here I was all up for this guy, oh well, he can be a #2 or #3 on other teams with his skill level.
                          He can? Then why is it he can't seem to find a job in the NFL or a spot on OUR roster last year??????

Comment

Originally posted by DenBronx
                            ok...so now that we know that, it looks like devoe, watts and kircus will all make the team. i would rather have these guys instead of terrel anyway. devoe is a much better receiver ....just my opinion.
                            Terrell is faster then Todd and has better hands. However, Devoe plays special teams and Terrell just recently started playing on ST and didn't do a whole lot. That's something the #6 receiver has to be able to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!!
                              He can? Then why is it he can't seem to find a job in the NFL or a spot on OUR roster last year??????
                              Last year he was injured and was still learning the system. He's had injury problems in the past, if he can stay healthy he can be a #3 or even #2 guy on some squads.

Comment

Working...
                              X