No announcement yet.

So our receivers now.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would've kept Watts over Adams/Devoe/Clark. I realize the other guys play special teams but none of them are anything special and Watts is the far superior receiver.

Oh well, in Shanny I trust.

Comment

Id rather sign Charles Rogers than have Charlie Adams :brick:

Comment

Originally posted by smilin assasin
        I would've kept Watts over Adams/Devoe/Clark. I realize the other guys play special teams but none of them are anything special and Watts is the far superior receiver.

Oh well, in Shanny I trust.

watts a far superior receiver? maybe superior in getting off the line and getting open but as far as receiving skills go, he is not superior in catching the football.

Comment

Marshall won't start at the #3 spot. He's a rookie and has been injured most of the preseason. He could conceivably move up later in the year if he shows promise, but he'll more likely begin as #4 or even #5 (behind Devoe).

My adopted Bronco is Chris Kuper. Huzzah!

I am the raid leader for this World of Warcraft guild. Yay us!

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerful
            watts a far superior receiver? maybe superior in getting off the line and getting open but as far as receiving skills go, he is not superior in catching the football.

THIS preseason Watts looked great when he played. Don't get me wrong I like Adams and Devoe but they will never be more than what they are now. Watts at least has potential by being able to get open and seperation. The wide open miss by Devoe in the AZ game did it for me. I know he came back and made a nice play later in the drive but second chances like that are rare.

Comment

The only way we get a Charles Rogers or Tyrone Calico type player in here is if we give them the no. 3 job. That's not likely, and neither guy plays ST. I'm thinking we can pretty much cross guys like them off the list.

Comment

Adams was CUT

Comment

Originally posted by UberBroncoMan
                  Adams was CUT
                  Oh really? Do you have a source?

Comment

Originally posted by WABronco
                    The only way we get a Charles Rogers or Tyrone Calico type player in here is if we give them the no. 3 job. That's not likely, and neither guy plays ST. I'm thinking we can pretty much cross guys like them off the list.
                    I would be perfectly fine with giving Rogers the 3. I like Kircus, but he is unproven in the regular season and I LOVE Marshall but he missed some preaseason time and may need some time to learn the system and develop. Rogers has alot of baggage and would have alot of the same problems, but the thought of having him on the field with Walker and Rod is pretty exciting. He has so much talent and potential. Unrealized potential, I know. Unproven, just as I say Kircus is. But the man has so much talent, if we can sign him for a reasonable amount I really want to see this happen. Rogers in the slot to spread the field, Marshall in the slot in short yardage and goaline because of his size. Beautiful

Comment

Originally posted by Prodigal19
                      that looks right im guessing it will be

1. Rod Smith
                      2. Javon Walker
                      3. Marshall
                      4. Kirkus
                      5. Adams
                      6. Devoe

how the hell did adams, who we traded to dallas and failed a physical, make the team over a daruis watts that had shanny impressed this offseason?

Comment

Originally posted by GoBroncos84
                        I would be perfectly fine with giving Rogers the 3. I like Kircus, but he is unproven in the regular season and I LOVE Marshall but he missed some preaseason time and may need some time to learn the system and develop. Rogers has alot of baggage and would have alot of the same problems, but the thought of having him on the field with Walker and Rod is pretty exciting. He has so much talent and potential. Unrealized potential, I know. Unproven, just as I say Kircus is. But the man has so much talent, if we can sign him for a reasonable amount I really want to see this happen. Rogers in the slot to spread the field, Marshall in the slot in short yardage and goaline because of his size. Beautiful
                        I would be too, honestly.

Comment

Originally posted by Dream
                          Uh, Brian Clark has a legit shot to make the team too based on his good returning in the pre-season and ideal measurables for the wide receiver position. I think he'll make the team over Adams.
                          Jeez--anyone over Adams! Unofficial cut list shows Clark as being cut, but doesn't mention Adams...which means we lose Clark and Watts in place of Charlie?

Comment

Originally posted by GoBroncos84
                            Man, something has to be seriously wrong with the guy to be blowing all his supposed potential. I really do not like the Broncos taking on troublesome players, especially since it hasn't worked out well in the past.

I hope the Broncos don't even consider him.
                            "You can't take the sky from me..."
                            ------
                            "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Originally posted by SimonSteele
                              Jeez--anyone over Adams! Unofficial cut list shows Clark as being cut, but doesn't mention Adams...which means we lose Clark and Watts in place of Charlie?
                              I had hoped that Brian Clark would have excelled on special teams during the preseason and taken Charlies spot, but he didnt. He wasnt bad at all, but also not superb. I hope Clark makes PS

Comment

Working...
                              X