No announcement yet.

Other teams cuts could help us (Merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Other teams cuts could help us (Merged)

what about bringing him in?

Under achieving reciever. I think the Broncos have good depth already on wideouts.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
    2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Yeah but we get the best out of underachievers ie browns def.

Comment

You are right about that but Charles Roger is very injury prone. His first 2 seasons, he showed signs of potential, but i don't think he ever recover from those injuries. I say let's work on Brandon Marshall, David Circus and co.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
        2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

There is no cure for laziness. The guy's work ethic is poor. I realy dont think that we need that around here.
          Only a fool allows another's opinion to anger him to the point of hurling insults.

Comment

See:

David Terrell

Comment

Originally posted by Perry1977
              See:

David Terrell
              You beat me to it!

The last thing we need is ANOTHER underachiever to go with the one we just cut!

Both Charles Rogers and David Terrell are big time draft busts who never will play up to their "potential". But some team will take on Charles Rogers and he'll struggle to make some NFL roster for the next 2 seasons before he finally gives up --- just like Terrell.

Some team will take David Terrell as a flyer. But, he better hope he had a good financial planner putting all those millions to work, because his chances of ever being an NFL star are about NIL.
              sigpic

Comment

What I don't understand is that with every single player that becomes a free agent why some people want discuss them coming to Denver.

Most of the time its either guys that are well past there prime or career underachievers/ head cases like Rogers. Why do we need them here? Lets give our own players a chance to develope.
                John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Rogers is like Lelie, except more of an underachiever than Ashley. Shanny does not need another project at WR.

Comment

I dont think we really need another receiver like that.
                    like said above...David Terrell

but wow, that was a huge waste for the Lions, I wonder how long Mike Williams will last too
                    I adopted Matt Lepsis!

Comment

Charles Rogers injuries did him in more than anything, IMO. I wouldn't be surprised if he does well for another team.

"When Kepler found his long-cherished belief did not agree with the most precise observation, he accepted the uncomfortable fact. He preferred the hard truth to his dearest illusions; that is the heart of science."
                      - Carl Sagan

Comment

Originally posted by TXBRONC
                        What I don't understand is that with every single player that becomes a free agent why some people want discuss them coming to Denver.

Most of the time its either guys that are well past there prime or career underachievers/ head cases like Rogers. Why do we need them here? Lets give our own players a chance to develope.
                        ya, ive been relizing that about these boards...not cool, and when u bring in one guy, u say the other guy ''didn't prove himself'' blah blah....pointless...
                        sigpic

Comment

I think he's worth the risk. I mean I think he's the best WR I ever saw play in college (keep in mind I'm 19, but still). I will never forget his game against Notre Dame. Wow, I'm getting chills just thinking about it.

Comment

Other teams cuts could help us

A couple of names that have been cut by other teams that we should think about picking up. First off, I think we are thin at DT, and we definately need some youth there, although Veal has played well in the preseason. I'll give you two names:

1. I think we should look at Babatunde Oshinowo. This guy was a beast at Stanford and is a giant in the middle. I'm not sure how he's looked in Cleveland's minicamps (obviously not too good, because they are releasing him), but I think it would be worth it to give him a flyer to spell Warren.

2. Even more intriguing (I think) is to look at Orien Harris, who started out at DE in the 3-4 at Pittsburg, but they have a very deep DL rotation, and he simply may have been released in a numbers game. It seems he had a lot of potential coming out of Miami, but a questionable work ethic. He played the under tackle at Miami, and may have just struggled getting into a two-gap scheme in Pittsburg. Anyhow, I think we lack a true under tackle in our defense, and he could be a very nice addition.

Comment

1. I think we should look at Babatunde Oshinowo. This guy was a beast at Stanford and is a giant in the middle. I'm not sure how he's looked in Cleveland's minicamps (obviously not too good, because they are releasing him), but I think it would be worth it to give him a flyer to spell Warren.
                              From Cleveland? I suppose he's as good as signed, then.

My adopted Bronco is Chris Kuper. Huzzah!

I am the raid leader for this World of Warcraft guild. Yay us!

Comment

Working...
                              X