Other teams cuts could help us (Merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BroncosFan123
    i agree with wa bronco . If we brought him inin for the right price , i think rod would be good for him.
    plus who did rogers have as far as a veteran, to show him how to prepare for a game and how to be an elite wideout?

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoDefense
      A couple of names that have been cut by other teams that we should think about picking up. First off, I think we are thin at DT, and we definately need some youth there, although Veal has played well in the preseason. I'll give you two names:

1. I think we should look at Babatunde Oshinowo. This guy was a beast at Stanford and is a giant in the middle. I'm not sure how he's looked in Cleveland's minicamps (obviously not too good, because they are releasing him), but I think it would be worth it to give him a flyer to spell Warren.
      Oshinowo got cut, eh? I wonder what MUG will have to say about that?!

He had it on his tag-line "I give you Babatunde Oshinowo. The latest to receive the vote of MUG."

Oh, well. Can't win 'em all I guess. I didn't go out on a line and predict what other rookies would be hits in the NFL so I'm not going to say too much.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cougarbait28
        The general opinion.....you mean 2 other people.

I threw out the idea because he is a 6-5 330lb. d-linemen that didn't get much PT in college and still was one of the best d-linemen in the Pac-10 his senior year. I do think he would be a project but guys that size don't grow on trees and i feel one of our weaknesses is d-line.

Do you have an ORIGINAL idea.......or might you spew someone else's idea out and act as if it is your own?
        hmm, I counted 4, but w/e.

I don't remember acting as if someone else's idea was my own, either.

Good luck with life!
        Go Huskers.

Comment

if we could pick up Rogers cheap, why not? I understand he hasnt played like a sencond overall draft pick, but who on the Lions ever has? When you don't have any contiuity on your team, your QB is a bust, and they just keep throwing WRs at the problem. I find it terribly hard to believe they took 3 WRs in the first round and they are ALL useless.
          2014 adopt a Bronco #63 Ben Garland

Comment

Originally posted by NVBroncfan
            if we could pick up Rogers cheap, why not? I understand he hasnt played like a sencond overall draft pick, but who on the Lions ever has? When you don't have any contiuity on your team, your QB is a bust, and they just keep throwing WRs at the problem. I find it terribly hard to believe they took 3 WRs in the first round and they are ALL useless.
            Roy Williams is rly good

B-Marsh owning Al Harris(Aka: the supposed most physical corner in the league)

Mock Draft:

**If Ellis/Dorsey fall**

1) Dorsey or Ellis(whoever falls)
            2) Devin Thomas
            4) Frank Okam
            4) Beau Bell

**If Ellis/Dorsey dont fall**

1) Desean Jackson
            2) Pat Sims or Trevor Laws(whoever falls)
            4) Frank Okam
            4) Beau Bell

Comment

It the same frustration that ravages in Moss' head. He has no one that can throw the ball over 15 yards accurately. The depth that we have in virtually every position is incredible. WR and 2 Game breaking TE's. This was our only achilles heel.

Woohoo 1 week til St. Louis

Comment

Working...
              X