Grats to...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DBattack
    yes I am OLine62, and the reason for my comments is how betrayed me and his mother... its a very long story and quite personal
    What's wrong with you? I'm serious, are you just looking for attention or something?
    sigpic

:cool: 150 lbs of pure steel and sex appeal. :cool:

D.J. 55's Mock Draft:

:logo:
    Denver Broncos General Manager

Comment

yes I am OLine62, and the reason for my comments is how betrayed me and his mother... its a very long story and quite personal
      See boys and girls this is why they took "fun dip" off the market....

Please stop :brick:

Comment

Originally posted by Adrenaline
        See boys and girls this is why they took "fun dip" off the market....

Please stop :brick:
        Fun Dip?

the candy?

with all the sugar?

off the market?

NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! :brick:
        sigpic

Comment

as I said it's quite personal, please don't talk about it...

Thanks,
          Jeff Meyers

Ban this fool. I can't beleive someone could be so stupid.

Grats Olinesdad, I am sure you could not be more proud. I hope you can ignore the idiot we seem to have here.
          Dennis Smith, Simon Fletcher, Steve Atwater, Terrell Davis and Rod Smith all belong in the Hall of Fame.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrenaline
            I think it was somebody trying to be funny. :nono:

Congrats 62OlinesDad, Be proud your boy is on the team with the best 53 players. :clap:
            Thanks Adrenaline I appreciate your post.

sig by Snk16

sig by White Dragon

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be killed...every morning a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve to death. It doesn't matter whether you are a lion or a gazelle...when the sun comes up, you'd better be running."

Comment

Originally posted by Skywalker
              Fun Dip?

the candy?

with all the sugar?

off the market?

NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! :brick:

LOL I feel the same way............Please tell me its not so.

sig by Snk16

sig by White Dragon

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be killed...every morning a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve to death. It doesn't matter whether you are a lion or a gazelle...when the sun comes up, you'd better be running."

Comment

Originally posted by AWT
                Ban this fool. I can't beleive someone could be so stupid.

Grats Olinesdad, I am sure you could not be more proud. I hope you can ignore the idiot we seem to have here.

LOL thanks AWT.........its no problem you get used to it after a while. I spent over 5 years on the U of Miami boards. You have not seen idiots until you go post there. Good golly its not even funny some of the posts. The way I see it.......Every has their opinon........I just ignore the ones I don't like. Works for me.

On another note............Thanks everyone for all the kind posts I am loving my son playing for the Broncos you just don't have any idea how awesome it feels to have him there. If I was going to hand pick a team for him to get drafted by the Broncos would of been my choice. I been a big fan for many years. I cannot wait to get out to some of the games. Hope we all can meet at a tailgate. I will post when I know which game I will fly up for. Thanks again everyone.

sig by Snk16

sig by White Dragon

Comment

Mr. Myers, congrats on your son making the team. He deserved it.

And I'm sorry you have to deal with idiots like DBattack who think posing as you is funny, and funny to joke about. :brick:

He took an unfunny joke way to far....
                  Administrator

sigpic

Comment

Congratulations Mr. Meyers, it must be an overwhelming experience, and I hope you continue to frequent the boards. Also, I really like the quote in your signature.

Sorry, you can not add yourself to your own ignore list.

Comment

hahahaha I FOOLED YOU GUYS!!!! ITS really not Chris Meyers' dad its just me....DBATTACK!!!! Wow how could you guys be so stupid!!!! :idiot:
                      We're Bronco fans, it comes naturally...
                      The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

sigpic

Comment

hahahaha I FOOLED YOU GUYS!!!! ITS really not Chris Meyers' dad its just me....DBATTACK!!!! Wow how could you guys be so stupid!!!! :idiot:

You make me wish I was eaten by a grizzly bear.

Sorry, you can not add yourself to your own ignore list.

Comment

Good one...Clowns always make me laugh. :hammer:

Comment

I agree. CONGRATULATIONS!!! I personally think your son could be an anchor on our line for many many years. You've got to be proud.

Comment

BTW, I bought a fun-dip for my kids at the high school game last friday. Definitely not off the market.

Comment

Congrats to your son

Tell him to work his butt off and never give up so he can one day start in Denver

Comment

Working...
                                X