X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 62OlinesDad
    replied
    Thanks everyone

Again thank you everyone for the grats and well wishes. I really think the Broncos are going to shine this year with the talent we have and the depth chart. A lot of coaches have been waiting for our cuts to surface because they knew we were loaded. I think for the most part the best 53 are whats left on the team. Hopefully our injuries this year will be minimal and the back ups will get some playing time to help groom them to step up.

Leave a comment:

• DenBronx
    replied
    awesome that he made the team!!! i may fly out from cali this year with a few friends, so hopefully i will get to see him play.

Leave a comment:

• Snk16
    replied
    Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx
    Congrats to your son

Tell him to work his butt off and never give up so he can one day start in Denver
    He sure has the talent.

Congrats Mr. Myers.

Leave a comment:

• xX-Bronco-Xx
    replied
    Congrats to your son

Tell him to work his butt off and never give up so he can one day start in Denver

Leave a comment:

• bcole23
    replied
    BTW, I bought a fun-dip for my kids at the high school game last friday. Definitely not off the market.

Leave a comment:

• bcole23
    replied
    I agree. CONGRATULATIONS!!! I personally think your son could be an anchor on our line for many many years. You've got to be proud.

Leave a comment:

• Adrenaline
    replied
    Originally posted by DBattack
    hahahaha I FOOLED YOU GUYS!!!! ITS really not Chris Meyers' dad its just me....DBATTACK!!!! Wow how could you guys be so stupid!!!! :idiot:
    Good one...Clowns always make me laugh. :hammer:

Leave a comment:

• The|Snake#16
    replied
    hahahaha I FOOLED YOU GUYS!!!! ITS really not Chris Meyers' dad its just me....DBATTACK!!!! Wow how could you guys be so stupid!!!! :idiot:

You make me wish I was eaten by a grizzly bear.

Leave a comment:

• tnedator
    replied
    We're Bronco fans, it comes naturally...

Leave a comment:

• The|Snake#16
    replied
    Congratulations Mr. Meyers, it must be an overwhelming experience, and I hope you continue to frequent the boards. Also, I really like the quote in your signature.

Leave a comment:

• RunYouOver
    replied
    Mr. Myers, congrats on your son making the team. He deserved it.

And I'm sorry you have to deal with idiots like DBattack who think posing as you is funny, and funny to joke about. :brick:

He took an unfunny joke way to far....

Leave a comment:

• 62OlinesDad
    replied
    Originally posted by AWT
    Ban this fool. I can't beleive someone could be so stupid.

Grats Olinesdad, I am sure you could not be more proud. I hope you can ignore the idiot we seem to have here.

LOL thanks AWT.........its no problem you get used to it after a while. I spent over 5 years on the U of Miami boards. You have not seen idiots until you go post there. Good golly its not even funny some of the posts. The way I see it.......Every has their opinon........I just ignore the ones I don't like. Works for me.

On another note............Thanks everyone for all the kind posts I am loving my son playing for the Broncos you just don't have any idea how awesome it feels to have him there. If I was going to hand pick a team for him to get drafted by the Broncos would of been my choice. I been a big fan for many years. I cannot wait to get out to some of the games. Hope we all can meet at a tailgate. I will post when I know which game I will fly up for. Thanks again everyone.

Leave a comment:

• 62OlinesDad
    replied
    Originally posted by Skywalker
    Fun Dip?

the candy?

with all the sugar?

off the market?

NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! :brick:

LOL I feel the same way............Please tell me its not so.

Leave a comment:

• 62OlinesDad
    replied
    Originally posted by Adrenaline
    I think it was somebody trying to be funny. :nono:

Congrats 62OlinesDad, Be proud your boy is on the team with the best 53 players. :clap:
    Thanks Adrenaline I appreciate your post.

Leave a comment:

• AWT
    replied
    as I said it's quite personal, please don't talk about it...

Thanks,
    Jeff Meyers

Ban this fool. I can't beleive someone could be so stupid.

Grats Olinesdad, I am sure you could not be more proud. I hope you can ignore the idiot we seem to have here.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X