Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grats to...

Oline62's Dad!!

Grats on your boy making the team, and of course to all the other Broncos players who will be assisting in bringing Denver back the title.
    "Badger my a$$ it's probably Milhouse...."

Originally posted by DBattack
    this is my new screen name, and i wished he didnt make the team... I HAVE NO SON!!!!!!!!!
    uh...

Congrats to you and your son, 62OlinesDad!
    sigpic

Comment

I dont understand. Someones son on the forums made the Broncos?

Comment

Originally posted by SuperD77
        I dont understand. Someones son on the forums made the Broncos?
        Chris Myers.
        sigpic WHEC-724

Comment

Originally posted by karnage
          Oline62's Dad!!

Grats on your boy making the team, and of course to all the other Broncos players who will be assisting in bringing Denver back the title.
          Thanks karnage,,,,,that wait was killing me.........there ought to be a law they have to post faster. LOL

sig by Snk16

sig by White Dragon

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be killed...every morning a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve to death. It doesn't matter whether you are a lion or a gazelle...when the sun comes up, you'd better be running."

Comment

Thanks Everyone

Now we can get down to business.........next week.........St Louis. I am already planning for my trip out for the playoffs.

sig by Snk16

sig by White Dragon

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be killed...every morning a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve to death. It doesn't matter whether you are a lion or a gazelle...when the sun comes up, you'd better be running."

Comment

Originally posted by 62OlinesDad
              Now we can get down to business.........next week.........St Louis. I am already planning for my trip out for the playoffs.
              Definately, congrats. Wow, what a feeling I bet! We are glad to have him. As, he is a big part of continuing the Best O-line in football for now and the next generation.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 62OlinesDad
                Wow, thats cool, Congrats on ur son making the team!
                sigpic

Comment

Congrats again...

I offer congrats to Oline62 and Chris making the team...We were all scouring the boards to see who we kept on the team.

I am confused by "DBattack's" comments:

DBattack
                  This is our year!!!!! Join Date: Sep 2004

this is my new screen name, and i wished he didnt make the team... I HAVE NO SON!!!!!!!!!

Is this Oline62 or am I missing something???

Comment

Originally posted by Toddlaw89
                    I offer congrats to Oline62 and Chris making the team...We were all scouring the boards to see who we kept on the team.

DBattack

it was a dumb unfunny joke

Comment

DBattack

I don't get the post either to be honest. He could always adopt a Bronco I suppose if he wants a son. Thanks a lot ToddLaw I appreciate the post.

sig by Snk16

sig by White Dragon

Comment

I think it was somebody trying to be funny. :nono:

Congrats 62OlinesDad, Be proud your boy is on the team with the best 53 players. :clap:

Comment

Glad to see your son has made the team.
                          You are a good guy and pleasant poster.
                          Emancipate your mind!
                          The People's Poster

Comment

Congratulations to both son and dad, and hopefully many great years with the Broncos.

Thanks to Bronco4Life and Medford Bronco for signature

Rest in Peace - Darrent (27) and Damien (29

Comment

To insult a young man a pose as his father is a sad sad statement for you DBattack its obvious your not his dad. :brick:

To Oline62dad congrat's your living a true dream gotta make ya very proud.
                              Broncos fan since 1975

R.I.P. Darrent Williams you will surely be missed

Comment

Working...
                              X