No announcement yet.

Practice Squad Announced

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would rather have Tyler Everett on the PS that say, Jeff Shoate.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lorcust
      They might also be trying to breed an effective #2 for Cutler in the future for when Jake does eventually leave the team.
      That's true, now that BVP is a goner. Also, I remember reading that they didn't want Cutler running the scout team because they preferred for him to be working exclusively on the Broncos' playbook.

Still, I was relieved to see Parsons signed to the P.S. because the Broncos often seem to leave me from their (in)actions.
      "You can't take the sky from me..."
      ------
      "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Originally posted by CB Bronco Fan
        I would rather have Tyler Everett on the PS that say, Jeff Shoate.
        I'm guessing we chose to keep Shoate because we're only carrying 5 corners (4 CB's and one flex guy in Cox).

I bet the same goes for Burton and Gordon...although I'm hoping we'll find a way to upgrade our DT depth without having to use those two, at this time.

Comment

Pretty solid list. . . would rather see Orien Harris or Babitunde on there than who. . . Amon Gordon? Oh well. Nice to see Vaughn make the list.

Comment

Originally posted by Dream
            Pretty solid list. . . would rather see Orien Harris or Babitunde on there than who. . . Amon Gordon? Oh well. Nice to see Vaughn make the list.

pitt already put harris on their PS. . . .
            Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Comment

Originally posted by dogfish
              pitt already put harris on their PS. . . .
              The way waivers works is different though. Pittsburgh was after us in the draft (won the Super Bowl) so we could have picked him up. We weren't interested, and we didn't take him. Texans get the first and fresh picks from waivers because they were dead last. If we wanted Harris, we could have signed him to an offer sheet before the Steelers did.

Comment

Was hoping that Tyler Everett would make the practice squad. Thought he could be a solid backup or a good special teams guy at least in the future

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco_In_Ohio
                  Was hoping that Tyler Everett would make the practice squad. Thought he could be a solid backup or a good special teams guy at least in the future

+1 tyler everett will end up on someones ps

Comment

I agree with you on Orien Harris. He is an awesome player.

sig by Snk16

sig by White Dragon

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be killed...every morning a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve to death. It doesn't matter whether you are a lion or a gazelle...when the sun comes up, you'd better be running."

Comment

The way waivers works is different though. Pittsburgh was after us in the draft (won the Super Bowl) so we could have picked him up. We weren't interested, and we didn't take him. Texans get the first and fresh picks from waivers because they were dead last. If we wanted Harris, we could have signed him to an offer sheet before the Steelers did.
                      I aint sure about that, I dont think we can claim him onto our practice squad if they designate him as their practice squad player, if we wanted to claim him off waivers, we would have to claim him onto our 53 man roster being cutting him and signing him onto our own practice squad
                      Member of Warwick University American Football Team in UK
                      http://www.warwickwolves.co.uk

I adopt Erica Weston

Comment

Working...
                      X