Jake's road rage case going to trial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Breezer
    Don't tell my you haven't ever wanted to get out of your car and kick a bumper!

The bashers care gives them something else to whine about.

Comment

Originally posted by JRWIZ
      The bashers care gives them something else to whine about.
      Well I will not cry over any issue on here, hec...if I really wanted to I could fire back with the over used 'Saint Jake' argument. I mean this is truly a pathetic attempt to deitise a quarteback that has had nothing but bad press most of his career. Though I admit he is not out there raping and murdering people, he still has so many issues regarding his attitude off the field that it is a bit tiresome. The Broncos are a class organization, above many in the league, look how they are with cry-baby athletes and other troubled players! We are not the Gaiders for crying out loud, but for some reason his issues persist, I really would not care if he was emotional during a game and did something stupid, like spike an opposing player in the helmet with the ball or something small and stupid like that. However, he has bashed fans, flipped them off while sitting on a bench, told people off that have done more for the Denver Community I might add then he ever will and you find it hard to believe that he might have lost his cool with some road rage? Because you like him?

I like many athletes with bad attitudes, but I still look down on them when they do things wrong and take their history into judgement when they are accused or do something else wrong. And this is not the only place where he (Plummer) has been persecuted or spotlighted for his actions or bad attitude. He lost his fiance, I read the (BS) thread on here, but fact is she left him because his attitude, her friends even told the papers that Jake would scream at her and throw stuff in fits of fury. He has attacked fans verbally and once physically in Arizona and I am sure more that we do not know about. But even I, who trust me can see that sometimes people are innocent have a hard time swallowing that he is innocent in this case. (He simply has anger problems) and unlike many athletes that take their aggressions out on the field, he takes his along like carry-on luggage.

And the only arguments that the Pro-Jake Camp has set is that he was on his way to a charity, that others have wanted to do the same and that witnesses do lie...or that this guy wants money! I can argue better then all that simply, look at Plummer's past! Yes, he does much as far as charity goes, but that does not excuse any wrong doing he might or might not commit. Second, the argument this guy wants money? He asked that his plate cover be fixed, but Plummer is facing the D.A. in Englewood and the State of Colorado, not this guy. The guy (victim) did not call the police, a witness did! And so what if he wants to sell the check or the plate cover on Ebay, wow he may make $100.00 if that, he probably thinks that some fan would like to have it, he would likely get more for an autographed jockstrap. Jake said the other day "I did not think it was going to trial", I really do not think he wants it to, both sides said they are hoping for a deal, which means to me that Jake is guilty and like any other reasonable person, he wants to accept responsibility and move on.
      Lancane, MntMan, PlummInt, BroncoFanCam and others of our mindset I salute you!

Comment

Working...
      X