Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When are they gonna release Denver Bronco DVD's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jinx begone! I changed the pic even though I have it hanging on my wall in front of my computer desk! I was just glad to see Jake finally get some recognition.

Comment

Jake is DA MAN!

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
      2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Originally posted by BlueDamsel
        Yeh I'm going to oil up, put the bikini on & get a tan...Then go over to my sister's and watch my nephews for a bit while she makes a gazillion pizzas.

They shut that legislation down right away (thank god)...It was going to be harder to get sudafed than to get a gun!

Blah AO Stars suck! And what's this "thinking" about liking the Nuggets? Goon! LOL

Goon?!?! Oh....I thought that was a "k".

hehee

I dunno..I like Carmello better than Labron...he's overrated. 41 tonight for CA!

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
        2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

I'd love to live in Denver. I told my wife that if I win the Lotto, we are moving there and building a house as close to the stadium as we can. I live in TN, and all I hear is Titans crap. I'm vastly outnumbered here being a BRONCOS fan.

Comment

AO are you deleting posts???

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMMERFAN16
              I'd love to live in Denver. I told my wife that if I win the Lotto, we are moving there and building a house as close to the stadium as we can. I live in TN, and all I hear is Titans crap. I'm vastly outnumbered here being a BRONCOS fan.
              I work in a real estate office here & one of my agents is listing 2 condos 3 blocks from [email protected] I'm tempted to work with her to get me one (or both of them for my other realtor friend who can then turn them into rentals or "guest quarters" if you know what I mean!)

Comment

Working...
              X