No "GOLD" Rush

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PLUMMERFAN16
    Manning always cries like a baby. Every time a call doesn't go the COLTS way, he cries to the officials. I think D!ck Vermeil is his real dad!
    Yeah he is a baby his younger brother is tougher than he is. You know I am more worried about Mobley than I am about filling Golds spot.
    sigpic WHEC-724

Comment

you know, Wilson to the outside does sound pretty logical. I never even thought about that before. So you run Mobley(if he's back and healthy) Pierce and Wilson. Then you throw Sykes in there for the 3-4 scheme they're talking about running. Sounds Like a helluva core of players to me
      Rebuilding sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by rich5368
        you know, Wilson to the outside does sound pretty logical. I never even thought about that before. So you run Mobley(if he's back and healthy) Pierce and Wilson. Then you throw Sykes in there for the 3-4 scheme they're talking about running. Sounds Like a helluva core of players to me
        I think this all works out like this I hope Shanahan and C.O. try it. This really seems like it would work
        sigpic WHEC-724

Comment

What about our special teams? Wasn't Burns the man?
          Rod Smith's response to Clinton Portis about being traded to Washington...

"Why the %^&! did we do that?"

Comment

this guy...

like our special teams was anything great with him.

Comment

Re: Re: No "GOLD" Rush

Originally posted by The Dark Knight
              Im Rick James beyotch!!!!
              COLD BLOODED

what did the five fingers say to the face? SLAP!!!!!!!!
              Bronco fan 33 years and counting, GO BRONCOS!

Comment

Working...
              X