• Show
Clear All

• bklynbronco
    replied
    Re: Re: No "GOLD" Rush

Originally posted by The Dark Knight
    Im Rick James beyotch!!!!
    COLD BLOODED

what did the five fingers say to the face? SLAP!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Fat Joe
    replied
    this guy...

like our special teams was anything great with him.

Leave a comment:

• takmart
    replied
    What about our special teams? Wasn't Burns the man?

Leave a comment:

• nickmeyer
    replied
    Originally posted by rich5368
    you know, Wilson to the outside does sound pretty logical. I never even thought about that before. So you run Mobley(if he's back and healthy) Pierce and Wilson. Then you throw Sykes in there for the 3-4 scheme they're talking about running. Sounds Like a helluva core of players to me
    I think this all works out like this I hope Shanahan and C.O. try it. This really seems like it would work

Leave a comment:

• rich5368
    replied
    you know, Wilson to the outside does sound pretty logical. I never even thought about that before. So you run Mobley(if he's back and healthy) Pierce and Wilson. Then you throw Sykes in there for the 3-4 scheme they're talking about running. Sounds Like a helluva core of players to me

Leave a comment:

• nickmeyer
    replied
    Originally posted by PLUMMERFAN16
    Manning always cries like a baby. Every time a call doesn't go the COLTS way, he cries to the officials. I think D!ck Vermeil is his real dad!
    Yeah he is a baby his younger brother is tougher than he is. You know I am more worried about Mobley than I am about filling Golds spot.

Leave a comment:

• PLUMMERFAN16
    replied
    Originally posted by nickmeyer
    Yeah I can Manning now crying like a baby!!!!!!
    Manning always cries like a baby. Every time a call doesn't go the COLTS way, he cries to the officials. I think D!ck Vermeil is his real dad!

Leave a comment:

• nickmeyer
    replied
    With Wilson rushing from the outside and our now great secondary, QBs would be quaking in their shoes. Remember those QBs in the "Water Boy"? They'd be begging for their lives!
    Yeah I can Manning now crying like a baby!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• PLUMMERFAN16
    replied
    With Wilson rushing from the outside and our now great secondary, QBs would be quaking in their shoes. Remember those QBs in the "Water Boy"? They'd be begging for their lives!

Leave a comment:

• nickmeyer
    replied
    You know, it wouldn't be so bad with Wilson on the outside. I think he's a helluva pass rusher and would be even more dangerous on the outside. Good point.
    Wilson is a great MLB but something tells me he would be better on the outside and Pierce is bigger and stronger than him and is a prototype MLB

Leave a comment:

• PLUMMERFAN16
    replied
    Originally posted by nickmeyer
    Yeah but I think I would like to see Wilson on the outside some with Pierce in the middle I watched Pierce when he was at Kansas State he is a head hunter
    You know, it wouldn't be so bad with Wilson on the outside. I think he's a helluva pass rusher and would be even more dangerous on the outside. Good point.

Leave a comment:

• nickmeyer
    replied
    I think Jashon Sykes would be better suited to replace Gold. He's faster than Spragan or Pierce.
    Yeah but I think I would like to see Wilson on the outside some with Pierce in the middle I watched Pierce when he was at Kansas State he is a head hunter

Leave a comment:

• caveatemptor
    replied
    Re: Re: Re: Re: No "GOLD" Rush

Originally posted by Denver#1
    F*** your couch N*****!!!!
    I wish I had more hands. That way, I could give them ******* four thumbs down.

Leave a comment:

• PLUMMERFAN16
    replied
    I think Jashon Sykes would be better suited to replace Gold. He's faster than Spragan or Pierce.

Leave a comment:

• Denver#1
    replied
    Re: Re: Re: No "GOLD" Rush

Originally posted by caveatemptor
    No, no, no

I'M Rick James B!tch

F*** your couch N*****!!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X