Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

B Marsh ready for sunday

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    At the time I want Kircus because he showed that he can play and made the plays in the preseason. And yes the preseason doesn't mean anything but that is what we have to go by right now. I would like to see Brandon worked into the game this Sunday. But I wouldn't just throw him at the #3 WR spot. Let him get his game legs back on.
    RIP Darrent Williams
    You know the difference between winners and losers?

    Ya the score.

    THE REPLACEMENTS

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by DisturbedBronco
      Warm the bench huh,lol,i don't think so
      Disturbed, Brandon For President

      I like it.
      :nono: :devil:

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by jhns
        It does when they leave him one on one with that corner. Otherwise they are leaving either Smith, Walker, and possible Sheffler one on one. With any of those I would take my odds on us makeing a nice play.

        My broncos will be great, you can't stop us now.
        :nono: :devil:

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by MyFav
          At the time I want Kircus because he showed that he can play and made the plays in the preseason. And yes the preseason doesn't mean anything but that is what we have to go by right now. I would like to see Brandon worked into the game this Sunday. But I wouldn't just throw him at the #3 WR spot. Let him get his game legs back on.
          Everyone keeps talking about 3 WR's. I want 4 WR's, 2 TE, RB and Jake rolling out!

          Stop me now, That is firepower. 6 Point. Extra Point "Elam" is good.
          :nono: :devil:

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by crazycombo
            Everyone keeps talking about 3 WR's. I want 4 WR's, 2 TE, RB and Jake rolling out!

            Stop me now, That is firepower. 6 Point. Extra Point "Elam" is good.
            Quit spamming threads with your ridiculous formation. That wouldn't work because there would be too many players on the field.
            The new website is about as ugly as Paris Hilton. Put the blue back!

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by RBDynasty
              Quit spamming threads with your ridiculous formation. That wouldn't work because there would be too many players on the field.
              That only shows how much you know about formations.

              TE are legal on the Offensive line. They just have to tell the Ref, they are playing that TE position.

              House and sharpe done it.
              Pollard and dallas clark took us for a ride many times with that formation.

              Go check your play book. You don't have one? Do you? :idiot:
              :nono: :devil:

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by DisturbedBronco
                tell me that on sunday

                It's Sunday.

                Tony is still a TE. And he will be the 3rd recieving option, behind Smith and Walker. He will even line up out in the slot as a WR from time to time.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by silkamilkamonic
                  It's Sunday.

                  Tony is still a TE. And he will be the 3rd recieving option, behind Smith and Walker. He will even line up out in the slot as a WR from time to time.
                  That's the only reason I saw us keeping Nate Jackson at TE, to provide a receiving threat at TE while Scheff is in the slot.
                  sigpic

                  :cool: 150 lbs of pure steel and sex appeal. :cool:

                  D.J. 55's Mock Draft:

                  :logo:
                  Denver Broncos General Manager

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X