Do we need another CB?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do we need another CB?

What do you guys think about the CB'S right now? Do we need another one or should we just go in with the ones we have? I would say keep them unless we can draft Gamble in the first round, he will be steal, this man is going to be good.
    Coming to a stadium near you....

The Man with the Golden Jockstrap

LETS GET CLARETT he will be a god one day

Shannahan's already stated that we're going to focus on offense for at least the first two or three picks

Zero Wing, the greatest Japanese to English translation ever...

Comment

Re: Do we need another CB?

Originally posted by Mr Portis
      What do you guys think about the CB'S right now? Do we need another one or should we just go in with the ones we have? I would say keep them unless we can draft Gamble in the first round, he will be steal, this man is going to be good.
      If Shanahan never drafts another first round corner back it will be too soon!

Comment

Re: Re: Do we need another CB?

Originally posted by broncsx3
        If Shanahan never drafts another first round corner back it will be too soon!
        yep, defintely not first 3 picks..thats all offense, but the steal is going to be in the 3rd round anyway ... Keiwan Ratliff to the Broncos!
        fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

Re: Do we need another CB?

How can a player be a "steal" if they're drafted in the first round??????
          "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
          tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
          men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

we dun really need another cb, unless its for bak up or if we play a lotta dime

Comment

I wouldn't want D Walker (diff. thread) even if the D played quarters.......
              "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
              tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
              men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rcsodak
                I wouldn't want D Walker (diff. thread) even if the D played quarters.......
                Denard was defintely our best corner two years ago, he was underrated..He has always been solid but not a huge Defensive playmaker...
                fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

Originally posted by Milehigh117
                  Shannahan's already stated that we're going to focus on offense for at least the first two or three picks
                  I haven't read anything about him saying anything like that? Did you read that or hear it?

Comment

Well its a steal because he is the best CB in the Draft, and if we could get him late in the first round, I would call that a steal
                    Coming to a stadium near you....

The Man with the Golden Jockstrap

LETS GET CLARETT he will be a god one day

Comment

Well its a steal because he is the best CB in the Draft, and if we could get him late in the first round, I would call that a steal
                      Yeah, a "steal" is a player that you pick somewhere in the draft but he should have gone earlier when you look at the draft in hindsight.

Clinton Portis was a steal in the second round. Randy Moss was a steal in the mid-first round.

Some are saying Winslow is the best overall player in the draft and will be a "steal" if picked anywhere but the top three.

Comment

Originally posted by Milehigh117

Care to mention where you read this?

Comment

Originally posted by Watchingbroncos
                          Care to mention where you read this?
                          He read, and misunderstood, an article at www.denverpost.com/broncos

Where the author of said article interpreted Mike's comments to mean that Denver will be offensive minded come draft day.

Comment

Working...
                          X