• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• broncsx3
    replied
    Originally posted by Watchingbroncos
    Care to mention where you read this?
    He read, and misunderstood, an article at www.denverpost.com/broncos

Where the author of said article interpreted Mike's comments to mean that Denver will be offensive minded come draft day.

Leave a comment:

• Watchingbroncos
    replied
    Originally posted by Milehigh117
    Shannahan's already stated that we're going to focus on offense for at least the first two or three picks

Care to mention where you read this?

Leave a comment:

• broncsx3
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr Portis
    Well its a steal because he is the best CB in the Draft, and if we could get him late in the first round, I would call that a steal
    Yeah, a "steal" is a player that you pick somewhere in the draft but he should have gone earlier when you look at the draft in hindsight.

Clinton Portis was a steal in the second round. Randy Moss was a steal in the mid-first round.

Some are saying Winslow is the best overall player in the draft and will be a "steal" if picked anywhere but the top three.

Leave a comment:

• Mr Portis
    replied
    Well its a steal because he is the best CB in the Draft, and if we could get him late in the first round, I would call that a steal

Leave a comment:

• caveatemptor
    replied
    Originally posted by Milehigh117
    Shannahan's already stated that we're going to focus on offense for at least the first two or three picks
    I haven't read anything about him saying anything like that? Did you read that or hear it?

Leave a comment:

• broncofan303
    replied
    Originally posted by rcsodak
    I wouldn't want D Walker (diff. thread) even if the D played quarters.......
    Denard was defintely our best corner two years ago, he was underrated..He has always been solid but not a huge Defensive playmaker...

Leave a comment:

• rcsodak
    replied
    I wouldn't want D Walker (diff. thread) even if the D played quarters.......

Leave a comment:

• DPAC88
    replied
    we dun really need another cb, unless its for bak up or if we play a lotta dime

Leave a comment:

• rcsodak
    replied
    Re: Do we need another CB?

What do you guys think about the CB'S right now? Do we need another one or should we just go in with the ones we have? I would say keep them unless we can draft Gamble in the first round, he will be steal, this man is going to be good.
    How can a player be a "steal" if they're drafted in the first round??????

Leave a comment:

• broncofan303
    replied
    Re: Re: Do we need another CB?

Originally posted by broncsx3
    If Shanahan never drafts another first round corner back it will be too soon!
    yep, defintely not first 3 picks..thats all offense, but the steal is going to be in the 3rd round anyway ... Keiwan Ratliff to the Broncos!

Leave a comment:

• broncsx3
    replied
    Re: Do we need another CB?

What do you guys think about the CB'S right now? Do we need another one or should we just go in with the ones we have? I would say keep them unless we can draft Gamble in the first round, he will be steal, this man is going to be good.
    If Shanahan never drafts another first round corner back it will be too soon!

Leave a comment:

• Milehigh117
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Mr Portis
    started a topic Do we need another CB?

Do we need another CB?

Working...
X