Ian Gold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ian Gold

Any word on what's going on with Ian? Any offer from the Broncos? Is he talking to any other teams?

we made an offer to him but it was about 10 mil. less then he wanted...it dosnt look lke we'll go any higher

Comment

it says on orangemane.com that it looks like hes not going to be in denver n that the teams interested in him are the falcons, bears, lions n 2 unidentified teams

Comment

probably not a bronco

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drm...771103,00.html

Comment

probably the faders and the chefs
          "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
          tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
          men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Sounds like Ian's Agent really FORKED him. Had a Pretty good deal on the table from Denver (money that is now spent). Now he will have to sign a smaller contract w/ a team he is unfamilar w/. He'll be missed, and I wish him well.

Comment

The heck with Gold, he's damaged goods. This years draft is full of OLB similar to him that aren't coming off of ACL injuries. Bouleware, Dansbury, Williams,or Lehman all have the talent to replace him. Most of all if Gold wanted to be a bronco, he'd have worked out a deal with us.

Comment

wat about mobley? on orangemane it says that he isnt cleared to play yet

Comment

I'd like to see us take Williams or Vilma with our 1st pick, then ben watson TE with our second , and Lehman with our 2nd, 2nd rounder.

Comment

yea it loox like we'r drafting a lb w/ our 1st rounder

Comment

We could even package a couple of picks to move up in the first or second rds. We now have 11 picks in this years draft. Got 2 seventh rd comp. picks.

Comment

Originally posted by DPAC88
                        yea it loox like we'r drafting a lb w/ our 1st rounder
                        not to me... i still say we'll take a reciever ---Clayton or Woods

Comment

yup n if we trade deltha we'll have 8 pix hehe

Comment

Originally posted by EddyMac87
                            not to me... i still say we'll take a reciever ---Clayton or Woods
                            i say lb cuz we need a lb more than a wr imho. N we have an abundance of wr's

Comment

If we're taking a WR with the first, i say we move up for Reggie Williams, all this talk about the big 3 Fitz, Roy, and M. Williams, i think he's the forgotten man. He's big at 6'4 and weighs close to 230 and catches the ball across the middle better than anyone in this draft. Reminds me alot of EZ Ed only faster!

Comment

Working...
                              X