Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pick the winner of the Broncos vs. Chiefs game...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well... Jake was out of his Element last Sunday Element. Hopefully he can just control the ball and not make mistakes against a depleted KC team.

If he does not have any turnovers or keeps them minimal we should come up with the win

Comment

Originally posted by NBudris
      Well... Jake was out of his Element last Sunday Element. Hopefully he can just control the ball and not make mistakes against a depleted KC team.

If he does not have any turnovers or keeps them minimal we should come up with the win

That's part of the equation and its also wouldn't hurt if we could get some of our own. I don't like us being in the negative on turnovers.
      John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Originally posted by NBudris

Jake always seems to improve in week 2 as opposed to his struggling in week 1. I'm semi-expecting him to throw 2 or 3 TDs and no INTs.

Whatever, as long as we win I'll be happy.
        "You can't take the sky from me..."
        ------
        "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

wow...let's be realistic at least. broncos win...but no way by 14+.

Comment

Originally posted by jakeisaflake
            wow...let's be realistic at least. broncos win...but no way by 14+.
            That is certainly possible. But why don't you give a reason for why you think it isn't realistic?

We're at home against a team starting their backup QB with a weakened offensive line. We clobbered them last year in Mile High, so why not this year?
            "You can't take the sky from me..."
            ------
            "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

I think I said that the score would be in 4 to 7 point range but that has nothing to do with last week. Its the fact its a division rivial. I'll admit I would mind being wrong. If Denver wins by more that would be perfectly fine by me.
              John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Originally posted by TXBRONC
                I think I said that the score would be in 4 to 7 point range but that has nothing to do with last week. Its the fact its a division rivial. I'll admit I would mind being wrong. If Denver wins by more that would be perfectly fine by me.
                Hear hear! Considering both sides of my family are Chief season ticket holders... its a HUGE plus for my YEAR when we clobber the Chiefs!!!

Considering their offense isn't going to be as lethal this game, its certainly possible we win by 14 points. But since they are a division rival and they do have Larry Johnson, you must accept it to be a close game.

The stadium will be rockin'.... the Chiefs will be shakin'.....

Comment

Working...
                X