• Show
Clear All

• donjuan
    replied
    my helmet has the 7

Leave a comment:

• orangenblue420
    replied
    He signed a Bronco blanket for me back in 92, I believe - no 7 but from what everyone above is saying he started it after that anyways - and IMHO - I wouldnt trust anythign out there unless you get it yourself- there is just way to much fraud going on - but thats just me

Leave a comment:

• GSRelyea
    replied
    The value of autographs is only as good as the certificate of authenticity.
    I have an Elway jersey signed by him in '99 (and it does have a 7) the problem with resale value is that I have no proof that he actually signed it. Not saying that I ever would sell it, but I did ask a local card shop what the value of it was and that is what he told me.

If you are looking for authentic autographs w/ proof try going through mounted memories, they have a lot of Bronco items on Ebay and I think that their website is mountedmemories.com

Leave a comment:

• Denver#1
    replied
    I'd do just about anything to get a signed Elway jersey or helmet

Leave a comment:

• Interpol
    replied
    As far as fiscal value, I have no idea, never really checked.

My autographed #7 jersey is the one thing I would take from my house in a fire, though, if that tells you how valuable it is to me.

Unless, of course, my wife counted.

Leave a comment:

• Jarhead
    replied
    What is the rule on autographs? Are they only worth something if it's on a card. My son's is just on a piece of paper.

Leave a comment:

• Jarhead
    replied
    He signed one for my son in Cherry Creek mall a couple of years ago (2002 I believe) and it does have the number 7.

Leave a comment:

• GoDenver
    replied
    i have an 84 Elway football card signed. i told the story once before and its an in depth one so im not going to again but.... he signed my card (thanks to Darren Carrington) and he didnt put a 7 on it. that was back in about 89.

Leave a comment:

• Interpol
    replied
    I think he started doing it after he retired.

My #7 jersey has a 7 with his signature.

Leave a comment:

• MNBroncosFan
    replied
    I noticed on some of the football insert cards from the early to mid-90's he did not put the 7 behind his name. Then from the mid-90's to current he does. Does anyone else know anything about this?

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• MNBroncosFan
    started a topic Question on Elway Autograph

Question on Elway Autograph

Do any of you know if Elway always signs his signature with a 7 behind it or did he ever use to sign his signature without the 7 behind it?
Working...
X