Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stnzed
    Obsess much?
    About as much as your lover tosses floaters.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoSolja
      About as much as your lover tosses floaters.
      Leave Jennifer Love Stnzed out of this!

Comment

Originally posted by watchthemiddle
        You wanna know what thats called....BANDWAGON!!!!!

Like I have said all along....all these people calling for Cutler or wanting to get Jake out of here have NEVER even seen Cutler play and if they did it wasn't live it was NFL or college network play back of ONE game.

Not to bash on the kid, but other then the Tennessee game ( in college ) ...show me one game where he did something worthy of his credentials or praise he is getting???

( and before you jump all over me...I predicted the Broncos to draft Cutler )

He's not Jake Plummer.....Nuff said!

Comment

Here is my point.....when was the LAST ROOKIE QB to come out of the draft and be the #1 guy from the start of the season and do anything worth writing home about???

Thats what I thought.

thanks

This is a moot point as it is impossibe for Cutler to do it. The season started one game ago.
          A long long time Bronco fan.

Comment

You wanna know what thats called....BANDWAGON!!!!!

Like I have said all along....all these people calling for Cutler or wanting to get Jake out of here have NEVER even seen Cutler play and if they did it wasn't live it was NFL or college network play back of ONE game.

Not to bash on the kid, but other then the Tennessee game ( in college ) ...show me one game where he did something worthy of his credentials or praise he is getting???( and before you jump all over me...I predicted the Broncos to draft Cutler )

Thats exactly what I have been saying.
            SOMEBODY!!! ANYBODY!!!! GIVE ME A MILE HIGH SALUTE!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X