Broncos Cheerleader Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos Cheerleader Playoffs

I was just watching on the NFL Network the Cheerleader Playoffs. The Bronco cheerleaders scored number one in the IQ test and also BLEW the competition away in the dance routine. They were number one and advanced further in the playoffs.

I just wanted to give a shoutout and acknowledge our cheerleaders for doing a great job so far and kicking BUTT!! & looked great doing it!!

GREAT JOB GIRLS, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

Cheerleader Playoffs
    Last edited by So.CalBRONCOFAN; 09-15-2006, 02:48 AM.
    vvvv Palomar-Mnt. Southern California vvvv

sigpic

Originally posted by So.CalBRONCOFAN
    I was just watching on the NFL Network the Cheerleader Playoffs. The Bronco cheerleaders scored number one in the IQ test and also BLEW the competition away in the dance routine. They were number one and advanced further in the playoffs.

I just wanted to give a shoutout and acknowledge our cheerleaders for doing a great job so far and kicking BUTT!! & looked great doing it!!

GREAT JOB GIRLS, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

Cheerleader Playoffs
    Ahh man, a spoiler I tivo'd it and now I know how it ends.

LOL, it's ok. I actually watched the first two competitions (Kayak and relay race) last night before going to bed. They came in 3rd on both of those I think, and I figured they were out of it. Cat and Sara I believe were the two Bronettes, and very attractive Broncettes I might add.
    The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

sigpic

Comment

I was wondering if anyone saw this too.

I thought they did all us BRONCO fans proud!

Personal goals: GOAL WEIGHT = 250lbs
      Weight loss needed for FGW = 120 lbs
      Weight lost so far: - 24 lbs

Comment

Ok, I got around to watching the second half (knowledge and dance). The girls rocked.

I am going to have to temper my intense dislike for Chad Johnson. He not only told them they were awesome and the best of the four teams (which they were), he gave them nearly a perfect score their dance routine.

"Where are you number 85?"

Go hide again..
        The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

sigpic

Comment

Way to go Broncs!! Whooo Hooo!!

(how could you not like chad johnson? he's a riot)

Comment

I watched this! They did us proud!!

Sarah Cutler! :shake:

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!!
              Way to go Broncs!! Whooo Hooo!!

(how could you not like chad johnson? he's a riot)

LOL, one of the many things we don't see eye to eye on

I think he is a disgrace to the game with his shenanigans, which is a real shame considering how talented he is.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tnedator
                Ahh man, a spoiler I tivo'd it and now I know how it ends.

LOL, it's ok. I actually watched the first two competitions (Kayak and relay race) last night before going to bed. They came in 3rd on both of those I think, and I figured they were out of it. Cat and Sara I believe were the two Bronettes, and very attractive Broncettes I might add.
                WHOOPS! sorry, I'll make sure not to spoil it, didnt know

Wasn't sure if people were aware of this so I wanted to bring it to attention
                vvvv Palomar-Mnt. Southern California vvvv

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tnedator
                  LOL, one of the many things we don't see eye to eye on

I think he is a disgrace to the game with his shenanigans, which is a real shame considering how talented he is.
                  I'll admit, at first Chad seems conceited and abrasive. However, after watching him for a while, in his antics, I see his passion for the game. Football is a game after all, and he is having fun with it. His celebrations are not meant to be disrespectful to the other team, but to get the crowd in it (or riled up if it is an away game). Chad is an entertainer, and unlike TO, does not play just for himself, but for the team and fans.

Comment

The Miami girls are smokin'

How many rounds of this do they have?

"When Kepler found his long-cherished belief did not agree with the most precise observation, he accepted the uncomfortable fact. He preferred the hard truth to his dearest illusions; that is the heart of science."
                    - Carl Sagan

Comment

Working...
                    X