• Show
Clear All

• This year's Standings!!!

Denver: 12-4

Kc: 10-6

Oak: 9-7

Sandiego: 7-9
    jeremy LaFountain

no way will raiders win 9 and chargers win 7....

JIM is the man!!

"Listen to the footsteps of those who have gone before you. They speak to you of honor and the importance of duty. They remind you of your traditions." Casper W. Weinberger

Comment

Re: This year's Standings!!!

Originally posted by sptandjjl

Denver: 12-4

Kc: 10-6

Oak: 9-7

Sandiego: 7-9

you're wrong and way off.

Here's my Predictions for as of April 2nd 2004. These are Subject to change.

AFC EAST

NY Jets 11-5
      New England 9-7
      Miami 7-9
      Buffalo 4-12

AFC NORTH

Cleveland 10-6
      Baltimore 8-8
      Pittsburgh 7-9
      Cincinatti 5-11

AFC SOUTH

Indianapolis 13-3
      Tennessee 11-5
      Houston 9-7
      Jacksonville 6-10

AFC WEST

Denver 11-5
      San Diego 9-7
      Kansas City 8-8
      Oakland 5-11

Tennessee over Denver
      Cleveland over New England

New York over Tennessee
      Indianapolis over Cleveland

Indianapolis over New York

AFC CHAMPION: Indianapolis
      [QUOTE]
      If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

At least we made the playoffs. Woot
        "It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens."

"Basically my wife was immature. I'd be at home in the bath and she'd come in and sink my boats."

"I believe there is something out there watching us. Unfortunately, it's the government."

"I have bad reflexes. I was once run over by a car being pushed by two guys."

"I don't think my parents liked me. They put a live teddy bear in my crib."

Quotes by Woody Allen-----Hehehehehe

Comment

i cant make my standings untill after draft day....

Comment

Re: Re: This year's Standings!!!

Originally posted by dhall26
            you're wrong and way off.

How can somebody be wrong over a prediction of the future?

Im sure you are wright though.

DPOS

Comment

Re: Re: Re: This year's Standings!!!

Originally posted by Watchingbroncos
              How can somebody be wrong over a prediction of the future?

Im sure you are wright though.

DPOS
              They just are, considering I'm the King Kong of this board. LOL!!
              [QUOTE]
              If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

Re: Re: This year's Standings!!!

Here's my Predictions for as of April 2nd 2004. These are Subject to change.

AFC WEST

Denver 11-5
                San Diego 9-7
                Kansas City 8-8
                Oakland 5-11

More proof Dhall is a Bronco fan! Hehe look at little KC down there back where they belong in their division, just barely squeaking by the raiders!

Comment

Originally posted by Emancipator
                  You guys have to be crazy predicting this early. Well since you started (LOL) I guess I give my professional opinion.\

Denver will go 13-3 and will win the Super Bowl

Anyone who disagrees can set an appointment for us to
                  More like 16-0. Be realistic man.
                  sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: This year's Standings!!!

Originally posted by BlueDamsel
                    More proof Dhall is a Bronco fan! Hehe look at little KC down there back where they belong in their division, just barely squeaking by the raiders!
                    No, just honest, not a dumbass like some people, logic is the key, just because I'm a fan doesn't mean my brains have to blow out my ass hole, so anyways , with that said, I still believe that San Diego will do better.
                    [QUOTE]

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: This year's Standings!!!

No, just honest, not a dumbass like some people, logic is the key, just because I'm a fan doesn't mean my brains have to blow out my ass hole, so anyways , with that said, I still believe that San Diego will do better.
                      Dangit Dhall, stop being logical, I'm trying to have some fun!

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: This year's Standings!!!

Originally posted by BlueDamsel
                        Dangit Dhall, stop being logical, I'm trying to have some fun!
                        Okay, the Broncos are going to the Super Bowl..................now that's illogical!!!
                        [QUOTE]

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: This year's Standings!!!

Okay, the Broncos are going to the Super Bowl..................now that's illogical!!!
                          BAH!
                          Okay okay let's go back to being "logical"--The Broncos are going to *WIN* the Superbowl! heh

Comment

you guys are all homers!!!!

Okay that said

denver

16-0 in regular season

3-0 in playoffs and superbowl

Comment

Originally posted by muse
                              More like 16-0. Be realistic man.
                              Clearly your prediction is absurd! 16-0.... What are you thinking?

The Broncos will go 17-0 after Al Davis pisses off the NFL so much that they authorize a special "Grudge Match" with the Broncos where the losing owner has to sell his franchise.

Comment

Working...
                              X