Broncos got CRUNK!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos got CRUNK!

Look at us all of a sudden a POWERHOUSE! Call the police, a murder takin place! 27-0 at halftime! This might be the reversal of fortune that boosts us into 1st in the AFC West! Chiefs opened the door.
    dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Damn...

WHO KNEW?

Rod Smith da miggity in da punt retiggity???
    Originally posted by boltzpride619
    What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
    True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

its the bengals.....

www.avalancheboard.com/wbb2

Comment

It was the Bengals.
        The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

it was the Bengals....
          Friends dont let friends vote for Democrats.

Comment

Re: Re: Broncos got CRUNK!

Originally posted by horseface
            it's the Chargers...
            no, it's the Bungals....
            What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

Comment

Originally posted by Elway
              It was the Bengals.
              good point.

www.avalancheboard.com/wbb2

Comment

jees, I guess great minds do think alike.. all posts at the exact same time haha
                Friends dont let friends vote for Democrats.

Comment

the bengals...in cincy...where they have won 4 straight. You are playing one of the worst teams in the NFL at home. Don't go buying Super Bowl tix just yet.
                  I would advise you to do the same...

Comment

last I checked we still have the best record in the NFL...
                    can you say....7 losses in a row?

Comment

I can say one....you can say 3 in a row...I'll still take the Chiefs position in the NFL right now.
                      Horseface, I'll give you credit, man....at least your still here defending your team after an embarrasing loss today to the lowly Bungholes.

Comment

the bengals...in cincy...where they have won 4 straight. You are playing one of the worst teams in the NFL at home. Don't go buying Super Bowl tix just yet.
                        It shouldn't matter, you had Dante Hall, Priest Holmes, Gonzales, Morton, Kennison and Green. You've beaten Denver at Home, Green Bay on the road... and were undefeated at home & away.
                        You should have blown them out.

Denver is just trying to get back to form after dropping four out of five, making a run for the wildcard against the (cough) Vaunted Flutie Magic.
                        The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

i honestly don't think we have the right to give the chiefs TOO much sh*te right now (just a little )... one loss, i'm still jealous... but it DID feel nice, didn't it?
                          Last edited by orang/blu in LA; 11-16-2003, 03:55 PM.
                          Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

Comment

Originally posted by orang/blu in LA
                            i honestly don't think we have the right to give the chiefs too much ****e right now (just a little)... one loss, i'm still jealous... but it DID feel nice, didn't it?
                            You are not serious are you? Rub their stinkin' face in it!!!! All that rediculous talk of goin undefeated and such!!! they couldn't even make it to 10-0!!!

Comment

we have every right to give it to the chiefs fans, they were in our face up until now!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X