Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any new news on Quincy Morgan?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Any new news on Quincy Morgan?

    Just wondering!
    If you love NFL stats and history
    pro-football-reference.com
    jt-sw.com/football

  • #2
    no article, but last I heard a deal should be done by early next week. his agent said "it looks like we're headed to Denver" it was all pending. He is supposed to visit sometime before this sunday, and then be signed by early next week.

    Comment


    • #3
      they are probably waiting till after the game to cut someone (nate jackson) to make room for him.....

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Italianmobstr7
        no article, but last I heard a deal should be done by early next week. his agent said "it looks like we're headed to Denver" it was all pending. He is supposed to visit sometime before this sunday, and then be signed by early next week.
        Cool! I think he could help out a lot in the return game! He was a damn good WR his 2nd year in Cleveland.
        If you love NFL stats and history
        pro-football-reference.com
        jt-sw.com/football

        Comment


        • #5
          Here is a quote from Len Pasquarelli on ESPN.com:

          In an effort to upgrade its return game, Denver is expected to sign wide receiver Quincy Morgan next week; he was released by the Pittsburgh Steelers in the final roster cuts before the start of the season. The five-year veteran is also on Minnesota's radar screen, but the Vikings' interest seems to have cooled a bit.
          http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/insid...len&id=2588707
          R.I.P. Darrent Williams

          Comment


          • #6
            i am sorry to say this but quincy morgan isnt good at all.............i have seen him play here in cleveland...........many isnt gonna like how many drops he will have per game....thats why the browns let him go becuz he cant catch if his life depended on it........
            I support Kaepernick 100%

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by assassin216
              i am sorry to say this but quincy morgan isnt good at all.............i have seen him play here in cleveland...........many isnt gonna like how many drops he will have per game....thats why the browns let him go becuz he cant catch if his life depended on it........

              I think its more for the returns than the WR spot.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Bronco T
                I think its more for the returns than the WR spot.

                oh ok.........my bad as long he isnt playin as a wr.......................lol
                I support Kaepernick 100%

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by assassin216
                  i am sorry to say this but quincy morgan isnt good at all.............i have seen him play here in cleveland...........many isnt gonna like how many drops he will have per game....thats why the browns let him go becuz he cant catch if his life depended on it........
                  Be ready to be yelled at, last time I mentioned that, I was told to leave the board.
                  The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

                  The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Charlie Brown
                    Be ready to be yelled at, last time I mentioned that, I was told to leave the board.

                    Why, because you spoke the truth?

                    There's a specific reason why he isn't on any NFL team right now.

                    He sucks.

                    'nuff siad.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by silkamilkamonic
                      Why, because you spoke the truth?

                      There's a specific reason why he isn't on any NFL team right now.

                      He sucks.

                      'nuff siad.

                      Maybe we should be worried that Koren (DUI) Robinson is on a team before Quincy Morgan??????

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by silkamilkamonic
                        Why, because you spoke the truth?

                        There's a specific reason why he isn't on any NFL team right now.

                        He sucks.

                        'nuff siad.
                        I know, it is the truth. Quincy Morgan is a terrible reciever.

                        Last time I mentioned that Quincy Morgan couldn't catch worth a darn I was told that if they wanted my opinion they would have asked for it and that since I'm a Browns fan my opinion didn't matter. Just ask rcsdoc and Broncos_Own_U16
                        The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

                        The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Charlie Brown
                          I know, it is the truth. Quincy Morgan is a terrible reciever.

                          Last time I mentioned that Quincy Morgan couldn't catch worth a darn I was told that if they wanted my opinion they would have asked for it and that since I'm a Browns fan my opinion didn't matter. Just ask rcsdoc and Broncos_Own_U16
                          It matters to us Thanks for telling us he has hands like feet.

                          I would not be too thrilled with him as a WR. but he has to be better than the stiff devoe right.
                          NHL Blog at:NHL Blog by Medford Bronco!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Medford Bronco
                            It matters to us Thanks for telling us he has hands like feet.

                            I would not be too thrilled with him as a WR. but he has to be better than the stiff devoe right.
                            Before anyone asks about him, yes I do hate Quincy Morgan. Simply because he is a hater, if there is anyone I can relate to you Bronco fans about him. He is like Eddie Kennison. He has a bone to pick with Browns fans (including me) plus he isn't all that bright following a poor game when the media asked him what was wrong he answered that he was just wan't allowed to play "Quincy Morgan Football" and that the next game he was going to show everyone wrong and what 'QMF' was all about he had an even worse game the following week.
                            The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

                            The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Charlie Brown
                              I know, it is the truth. Quincy Morgan is a terrible reciever.

                              Last time I mentioned that Quincy Morgan couldn't catch worth a darn I was told that if they wanted my opinion they would have asked for it and that since I'm a Browns fan my opinion didn't matter. Just ask rcsdoc and Broncos_Own_U16


                              to tell you the truth nobody up here in cleveland never wanted him....accept for butch davis........the main reason i hate quincy morgan is because he thinks he is a good reciever but doesnt catch the ball at all......that was his rap in college and butch davis still drafted him anyways..........many people was wonderin what the heck butch davis was thinkin when he drafted him..........thats why i am glad that idiot butch davis isnt the coach up here in cleveland................
                              I support Kaepernick 100%

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X