Any new news on Quincy Morgan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bigplayshay84
    duhhhh todd devoe is gonna get cut because that pick was his fault....not jakes....

so we are signing quincy to replace his interception causing ass....

:hammer:
    sigpic
    when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Why would Kircus be cut? Isn't he our #3 WR right now?
      He [Kircus] might be I don't even know.
      I only saw one WR thrown to other than Smith and Walker, and that was Devoe.

He might have been in [the game] but I guess I didn't notice him out there at all.
      Kircus was in a few plays in the Broncos/Rams game as I saw him in motion a number of times. But he wasn't thrown to.

I really like Kircus' intensity and heart. So my listing him as a cut possibility isn't something I'm in favor of.

However, the reason I chose Kircus as a cut possibility over Devoe or Jackson is that Devoe is more useful on Special Teams, and Jackson is a former Receiver who has shown he can go over the middle and make the tough catch in traffic (when he's not riding the bench due to injury). Also we have Brandon Marshall getting healthy, who might just supplant Kircus as the #3 Receiver. Then if we add Quincy Morgan as a returner, as is being suggested, then he fills another skill spot that Kircus has been used for.

So like I say, I'm not in favor of Kircus being cut as I think he adds some intangibles and intensity that I really like. But I think the coaches have more use for Jackson's and Devoe's skills (than Kircus) if we add Morgan.

But I really think it's Charlie Adams who will be searching for another home.

Comment

Originally posted by Grover
        Kircus was in a few plays in the Broncos/Rams game as I saw him in motion a number of times. But he wasn't thrown to.

I really like Kircus' intensity and heart. So my listing him as a cut possibility isn't something I'm in favor of.

However, the reason I chose Kircus as a cut possibility over Devoe or Jackson is that Devoe is more useful on Special Teams, and Jackson is a former Receiver who has shown he can go over the middle and make the tough catch in traffic (when he's not riding the bench due to injury). Also we have Brandon Marshall getting healthy, who might just supplant Kircus as the #3 Receiver. Then if we add Quincy Morgan as a returner, as is being suggested, then he fills another skill spot that Kircus has been used for.

So like I say, I'm not in favor of Kircus being cut as I think he adds some intangibles and intensity that I really like. But I think the coaches have more use for Jackson's and Devoe's skills (than Kircus) if we add Morgan.

But I really think it's Charlie Adams who will be searching for another home.
        I agree completely. I was shocked when Adams made the team after they tried to trade him in during preseason. My guess is that the only reason he's still on the team is because of his return abilities. If Morgan is signed I don't think that bodes well for Adams.
        "Oh I Have Slipped The Surly Bonds of Earth... Put Out My Hand And Touched the Face of God"

-Rest In Peace, Darrent & Damien

Comment

Morgan is a very solid returner from what I've heard... As long as we keep him at returner exclusively, he'll be liked here...
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Brown
            I know, it is the truth. Quincy Morgan is a terrible reciever.

Last time I mentioned that Quincy Morgan couldn't catch worth a darn I was told that if they wanted my opinion they would have asked for it and that since I'm a Browns fan my opinion didn't matter. Just ask rcsdoc and Broncos_Own_U16
            hey i didnt say leave the board

you should stop putting words in my mouth like always

Comment

Originally posted by BRONCOS_OWN_U16
              hey i didnt say leave the board

you should stop putting words in my mouth like always
              he really ment rcrosedak or whatever, but the truth is, quincy morgan is not good, if u donk fans can't accept that, too bad.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DawgFanatic
                he really ment rcrosedak or whatever, but the truth is, quincy morgan is not good, if u donk fans can't accept that, too bad.
                eh, we just need a good returner. It seems he can do that

Comment

Morgan ain't that good as a WR, but he is a hell of a returner for the Broncos. I mean seriously, our returners are that damn bad since O'neal left.
                  XBL: The1Executioner

Comment

Originally posted by The Executioner
                    Morgan ain't that good as a WR, but he is a hell of a returner for the Broncos. I mean seriously, our returners are that damn bad since O'neal left.
                    Except Darrent at punts!

On kickoffs he sucked though

Comment

No, I'm sorry!

Originally posted by assassin216
                      i am sorry to say this but quincy morgan isnt good at all.............i have seen him play here in cleveland...........many isnt gonna like how many drops he will have per game....thats why the browns let him go becuz he cant catch if his life depended on it........

Morgan can't be worse than Devoe or Adams........They're stiffs!

Comment

Working...
                      X