Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OK, so NOW what's our record going to be?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK, so NOW what's our record going to be?

Now with two weeks under our belt, what do you think the Broncos final record will be?

I know a couple of you (myself included) would probably like to change your pre-season predictions.

:brick:
    15-1
    4.76%
    14-2
    1.59%
    13-3
    4.76%
    12-4
    15.87%
    11-5
    17.46%
    10-6
    20.63%
    9-7
    22.22%
    8-8
    4.76%
    7-9
    1.59%
    6-10
    1.59%
    5-11
    0.00%
    4-12
    0.00%
    3-13
    0.00%
    2-14
    0.00%
    1-15
    4.76%

We are playing like a 9-7 team. If it improves, then I'll change my prediction.

My adopted Bronco is Chris Kuper. Huzzah!

I am the raid leader for this World of Warcraft guild. Yay us!

Comment

10-6....................
      My 3 favorite teams:
      1.The Denver Broncos
      2.The Ohio State Buckeyes
      3.Any team who plays Michigan

Comment

I originally said 11-5

Now I am going to go with 10-6 and hope we still win the West, but SD is going to be tough to beat.
        NHL Blog at:NHL Blog by Medford Bronco!

Comment

Originally posted by Medford Bronco
          I originally said 11-5

Now I am going to go with 10-6 and hope we still win the West, but SD is going to be tough to beat.

You can't get any kind of feel on SD as of yet. They beat the Raiders and Titans...the worst 2 teams in the league.
          "Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, just as it is the spirit of a spiritless situation. It is the opium of the people." - Karl Marx

Comment

15-1

Comment

There is no option for it but I would like to change mine to 16-0. There is just no way that we lose a game this season.

Comment

Tough Schedule

7-9

We just don't have it together this year and I don't think we will get it together enough to do much better than this. We could be 9-7 but that is about all we can hope for. Too many tough teams to play and no TD's yet. Not looking good for the Mile High City.

Comment

9-7 if Jake stays the starter.

11-5 if Jay starts after week 3.
                  sigpic

Comment

You guys all amaze me on how you think the season is over yet it is turning out identical to last season. You know the 14-4 season. Yeah, I must be completely moronic to think that the team is still good though huh. Last year it took a couple games before the offense started doing anything. This season that part has yet to show but I have full faith in Shanny to figure out a way to get us a top ranked offense as he ALWAYS does. The thing that is making me like this season even more is the fact that our defense is looking better than ever and our offense will likely return to it's high scoring form.

Comment

St. Louis: Loss (0-1)
                      Kansas City: Win (1-1)
                      New England: Win (2-1) [Barely]
                      Bye
                      Baltimore: Loss (2-2)
                      Oakland: Win (3-2)
                      Cleveland: Win (4-2)
                      Indianapolis: Loss (4-3)
                      Pittsburgh: Loss (4-4)
                      Oakland: Win (5-4)
                      San Diego: Win (6-4)
                      Kansas City: Loss (6-5)
                      Seattle: Win (7-5) [Barely]
                      San Diego: Loss (7-6)
                      Arizona: Win (8-6)
                      Cinninati: Win (9-6) [Barely]
                      San Francisco Win (10-6)

10-6.

We'll struggle and trudge throughout the year and be a playoff wild card with San Diego winning the division.

Just Remember guys, anything can happen. Any given sunday.
                      sigpic

:cool: 150 lbs of pure steel and sex appeal. :cool:

D.J. 55's Mock Draft:

:logo:
                      Denver Broncos General Manager

Comment

Originally posted by Artful Dodger
                        7-9

We just don't have it together this year and I don't think we will get it together enough to do much better than this. We could be 9-7 but that is about all we can hope for. Too many tough teams to play and no TD's yet. Not looking good for the Mile High City.

Way to give up, man. For what it's worth, we actually do have a TD this year.
                        "Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, just as it is the spirit of a spiritless situation. It is the opium of the people." - Karl Marx

Comment

Who's the quarterback?
                          Jake: 7-9
                          Jay:10-6
                          As the great divide in America continues we are causing harm to our future generations by avoiding what needs to be done.

More people recognize Britney Spears than Dick Cheney.

Comment

Originally posted by Matty Skeleton
                            Way to give up, man. For what it's worth, we actually do have a TD this year.
                            It shows you how the true fans of this team actually pay attention to a game before comming to conclusions. This is about the most pesimistic crowd of people I have ever seen in my life.

Comment

Originally posted by vandyman53
                              Who's the quarterback?
                              Jake: 7-9
                              Jay:10-6
                              Do you honestly think at this point in their careers, Cutler could put up more wins than Jake?

Because I find that astonishing, given the staggering amount of suckitude from every rook QB not named Roethlisberger over the last 2 decades.

Comment

Working...
                              X