Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OK, so NOW what's our record going to be?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jhns
    It shows you how the true fans of this team actually pay attention to a game before comming to conclusions. This is about the most pesimistic crowd of people I have ever seen in my life.
    They just believe whatever Jake does is a reflection of the entire team.

So we have no touchdowns equates to Jake has no touchdown. Didn't you hear the new uniform changes? They all had their numbers changed to 16 with Plummer written on the back.
    sigpic

:cool: 150 lbs of pure steel and sex appeal. :cool:

D.J. 55's Mock Draft:

:logo:
    Denver Broncos General Manager

Comment

Originally posted by jhns
      It shows you how the true fans of this team actually pay attention to a game before comming to conclusions. This is about the most pesimistic crowd of people I have ever seen in my life.

No ****. It seems like people are actively pulling for losses just so they can make a point about Plummer. It's ridiculous.
      "Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, just as it is the spirit of a spiritless situation. It is the opium of the people." - Karl Marx

Comment

Giving Up?

Originally posted by Matty Skeleton
        Way to give up, man. For what it's worth, we actually do have a TD this year.
        Being realistic.
        If I were going to give up, I would have done that when Elway retired.
        Last year's schedule was a "gimme" compared to this year's.
        I look at the whole picture and see what could happen and what will probably happen. Mike doesn't have the players he did last year either. Think about that.

Comment

Actually, we can still go 16-0 and salvage the season if Cutler is put in right now. I think he has the ability to convince everyone in the league that it was Jake's fault we lost the first game. I heard he's using his signing bonus to create a teleport that will take him back to the St. Louis game and he'll take Plummer's place and win it for us, to only come back before the New England game just in time and take the role as starter.

That's the word on the street, and according to the sources -- I feel confident that this is not out of line at all.

Comment

You guys are playing like a sub par team (below 8-8) much like the Chiefs are atm. I expect some turning it up, but not too much cause i havnt seen alot "good" but have seen alot of "bad" and "ugly". 8-8 is my guess.
            Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Originally posted by Artful Dodger
              Being realistic.
              If I were going to give up, I would have done that when Elway retired.
              Last year's schedule was a "gimme" compared to this year's.
              I look at the whole picture and see what could happen and what will probably happen. Mike doesn't have the players he did last year either. Think about that.

We have 19 of 22 starters from last year, and I believe we upgraded from the players we lost. ie, we have the nearly the exact same team from last year.

It's a little too early to start dropping doomsday scenarios (including starting Cutler).
              "Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, just as it is the spirit of a spiritless situation. It is the opium of the people." - Karl Marx

Comment

Originally posted by vandyman53
                Who's the quarterback?
                Jake: 7-9
                Jay:10-6
                I'll copy yours to a degree

I voted in this poll - here goes.

Jake 8-8
                Jay 2-14
                The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

It pained me to chose it, but realistically it's not an off bet. 9-7.

If the play of the offensive side of the ball does not get better, it is possible to go 9-7. I didn't see an improvement from week 1 to week 2. There's nothing guaranteeing there will be an improvement in week 3. You all can say ...But look at last season. Well this is this season and we have a much tougher schedule. Our line doesn't look like it did last season even though we didn't lose anyone. It seems a lot of teams paid close attention to that Pitts game. The big question is can we game plan around that. The big answer is...not if Shanny is having to vanilla the offense for our guys. If anything our playbook needs to be harder than last season.
                  Ready for the friggen season already!

Comment

I think it'll be 11-5. This team will wake up after sneaking by the Chiefs at home and getting wasted by a so-so Rams team.

But we've got a helluva schedule this year, starting at home.

Indy
                    Cincy
                    Seattle

all at home, not to mention going to KC and NE and SD on the road.

It will be tough but this team has everything it needs to get where we want it to go!
                    Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

Comment

Originally posted by SM19
                      I'm sticking with 11-5, but if we start Jay next week, I'll guarantee we miss the playoffs.
                      You got that right. It seems like only 5 people on these boards have figured that out.

I'm sticking w/ 12-4

Comment

9-7 if Jake stays the starter.

11-5 if Jay starts after week 3.
                        The nicest thing mtnman has said about Plummer in quite some time.

My adopted Bronco is Chris Kuper. Huzzah!

I am the raid leader for this World of Warcraft guild. Yay us!

Comment

I'm just bumoing this because I got it right and I want to prove to you all what a know-it-all I am.

Honestly, it's probably the only thing I got right all year.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Knight
                            I'm just bumoing this because I got it right and I want to prove to you all what a know-it-all I am.

Comment

I predict a 10-6 season and i would be happy with about it
                              "Brady... drops back... sees receiver wide open... and throws it away"

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Knight

Honestly, it's probably the only thing I got right all year.
                                Originally posted by Giveemlove
                                It pained me to chose it, but realistically it's not an off bet. 9-7.

If the play of the offensive side of the ball does not get better, it is possible to go 9-7. I didn't see an improvement from week 1 to week 2. There's nothing guaranteeing there will be an improvement in week 3. You all can say ...But look at last season. Well this is this season and we have a much tougher schedule. Our line doesn't look like it did last season even though we didn't lose anyone. It seems a lot of teams paid close attention to that Pitts game. The big question is can we game plan around that. The big answer is...not if Shanny is having to vanilla the offense for our guys. If anything our playbook needs to be harder than last season.

I got it right also, and my quote wasn't too offbase. Yay for me :dance: for my Broncos.
                                Ready for the friggen season already!

Comment

Working...
                                X