X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Movin on Up!

Originally posted by westflbroncostud
    What do think will happen
    I didn't hear anything about it, what is "the rumour"?
    take the lions pick and get winslow
    52.17%
    take lions pick and winslow is gone and pick sean taylor
    17.39%
    it will fall through and we'll settle for either Ben's
    30.43%
    trade falls through and get another trade to move up for the desperation to get winslow
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

sigpic

U DIDNT!? ok go to the kellen winslow thread and theres a link in the first post....go to it and go down til u see the broncos name in a article

oh that's intresting. But shouldn't we trade Deltha for a #1 pick and a good pr/kr?or Az Hakim or something?But if we did trade it would be nice but why should we get Kellen? We should get a good WR maybe Mike Williams if he's still there
    sigpic

Comment

brawla i dont have an answer 4 ya....but this would be a great trade if it goes down
      Yup, but I don't understand why we should go after a TE unless Shannon retires and even then, Jed Weaver is pretty good.
      sigpic

Comment

Wow! That would be interesting!

Sean Taylor would be awesome! I know that we need to get a good TE and WR but Sean Taylor would be awesome as well!

I think that they should stick to getting Troupe. Winslow is great and all but I think Troupe is all around (skills and attitude and no baggage).

"Gateway leading to the AFC West"

Comment

???

"Yup, but I don't understand why we should go after a TE unless Shannon retires and even then, Jed Weaver is pretty good."

I hope you are kidding. We would "consider" drafting another TE BECAUSE Shannon Sharp is going to retire within the next two seasons. If its not this year, its the next. Do we pass on drafting a playmaking TE just because Sharp is around for another season? Do we pass on the chance for a HoF TE to teach and tutor our future star? The TE position has become a HUGE part of the NFL passing game and has always been a HUGE part of our offense. Considering there are Three good TEs in this years draft (one of those exceptionally good), and because the TE that our offense has used as our go-to guy for so many years is coming close to retirement...its TIME we find a young stud to start to step in.

Right now our team needs an OLB... a WR..a TE...DT...RB (not necessarily in that order).

Comment

and Winslow is Head and shoulders above Troupe and Watson...

Comment

Re: ???

Originally posted by Ravage!!!
              "Yup, but I don't understand why we should go after a TE unless Shannon retires and even then, Jed Weaver is pretty good."

I hope you are kidding. We would "consider" drafting another TE BECAUSE Shannon Sharp is going to retire within the next two seasons. If its not this year, its the next. Do we pass on drafting a playmaking TE just because Sharp is around for another season? Do we pass on the chance for a HoF TE to teach and tutor our future star? The TE position has become a HUGE part of the NFL passing game and has always been a HUGE part of our offense. Considering there are Three good TEs in this years draft (one of those exceptionally good), and because the TE that our offense has used as our go-to guy for so many years is coming close to retirement...its TIME we find a young stud to start to step in.

Right now our team needs an OLB... a WR..a TE...DT...RB (not necessarily in that order).
              You know, we probably would just be able to get Ben Watson with our 2a pick. I feel we should go for a WR if this trade were to happen, which it won't.

Comment

We arnt trading up. Its shanny he dosnt like to trade up

Comment

what i voted

I voted to trade up for Kellen because he's just so amazing. Everyone talks about his attitude, but seriously, this kid comes play every game. And the trade would only costr us Deltha O'Neal and a 6th rounder!

Call the national guard!!! We're killing the Patriots!!!

classic

Comment

Re: what i voted

Originally posted by Airborne
                    I voted to trade up for Kellen because he's just so amazing. Everyone talks about his attitude, but seriously, this kid comes play every game. And the trade would only costr us Deltha O'Neal and a 6th rounder!
                    And that's exactly why the trade isn't gonna happen. I've said it a bunch of times, and I'll say it again. If you were the Lions, would you really wanna trade away the 6th overall pick for the 24th pick, a complete bust at CB, and a 6th round pick??

Comment

definately no, but they may be looking on how Deltha performed a few years ago when he mae the pro bowl.

classic

Comment

We should trade up for Mike Williams, he is just a god
                        Coming to a stadium near you....

The Man with the Golden Jockstrap

LETS GET CLARETT he will be a god one day

Comment

I agree completely! I have Mike as my highest rated WR even before Fitz and Roy.

classic

Comment

we would have to give up too much for a top 3 pick for williams

Comment

I didn't vote in the poll, but the closest answer I would have voted for was the trade falling through and getting one of the Ben TEs. However, the way it was worded is wrong. We wouldn't be "settling" for getting one of the Bens. I think either Ben would be a valuable asset to the Broncos and I would be excited to get either player. That's not "settling" in my book.
                              Fending off Chefs left and right since 1980.

Comment

Working...
                              X