No announcement yet.

Movin on Up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is the only choice for moving up on the board to get Winslow?
    "It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens."

"Basically my wife was immature. I'd be at home in the bath and she'd come in and sink my boats."

"I believe there is something out there watching us. Unfortunately, it's the government."

"I have bad reflexes. I was once run over by a car being pushed by two guys."

"I don't think my parents liked me. They put a live teddy bear in my crib."

Quotes by Woody Allen-----Hehehehehe

Comment

Mike Williams is good no doubt about that, but in college he used his size and strength to overpower coverage, that isn't gonna happen in the nfl. And if the reports of him running a near 4.7 40 then he definetly won't be as much of an impact player. I'd like to see him prove me wrong cuz I wanna see him succeed but I honestly don't think he will be as much of an impact player in the nfl.
      Eddie Mac for prez!

Comment

Well we'll just have to wait a couple more days till his workout, which is April 6th right? Heck, he might not even be able to enter the draft now that the NFL is appealing against him, Clarett, and the other high school idiots that were able to enter.

Comment

If they get the pick take Taylor, no matter who is on the board. If the Broncos had the #1 they should get him there.

Comment

Taylor

isn't exactly the position we are in most need of

Comment

Working...
            X