Quentin Griffin college highlight video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quentin Griffin college highlight video

I'm an OU fan and just figured you all might want to see a few of the things he did in college. He is a very shifty, quick, elusive, small player. He is also a class act. He always gave the ball to the ref after scoring a touchdown. He never danced around like an idiot. And in the Rose Bowl in 2002 he came 11 yards from breaking the all-time OU single season rushing record, but chose to not go back in. Anyway, here is the video. Enjoy!

k my bad here it is

(save target as, it's about 80 MB)
    Last edited by El1jah; 04-04-2004, 10:52 AM.

WOW

eleven yards huh? That remnds me of Barry Sanders from that perspective. He had chances to break HS records, but chose to stay out so he would be healthy for the state championship. His rookie year, he could have won the NFL Rushing title, but chose to stay out of the game the last quarter because "the other guy hasn't had much playing time"..(instead, Christian Okoya won it by 26 yrds).... and of course..retiring rather than play ONE more season and beating Walter Paytons record.

Not saying Q is another Barry, just saying from that perspective, they show similarities.

By the way... the link didn't work... what am I doing wrong?

Comment

I did the link thing wrong. I put in the URL first. Anyway DL and enjoy.

Comment

Q...
        fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

Hmmm

this is the first time I've seen him play at all really... and now, after seeing his highlight film... it makes Me MORE concerned of him making it in the NFL......

Comment

Still the NFL is a different beast altogether. I hope he is the answer, but we didn't see enough out of him last year to convince me he is the answer just yet.
            The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

the Hightlight

film just showed Me that he doesn't have enough speed to out run anyone....

Comment

i am not sure you actually watched that video, he out ran plenty of people, and looked sick doing it. the move in the first k-state clip where the guys knees buckled and fell on his but was nice. q is the man. actually all the moves were sick.
                Last edited by Qistheman; 04-12-2004, 08:25 AM.

I count 3 pokes it takes to bring Q down!! Q is the Man

Comment

yea i saw him make a few guys miss in the first 30 seconds of the video. He LOOKED GOOD. And he looked good against Indy too.
                  Last edited by CONative2291984; 04-12-2004, 08:27 AM.
                  The Denver Broncos - 6 Time AFC Champions ('77, '86, '87, '89, '97, '98)

2 Time NFL Champions ('97, '98)

Stomping on the Competition since 1960.

Comment

I definitely enjoyed the video, and he sure looked fast to me. I know it is college and way different, but he gets up to his top speed very quickly and hits the holes nicely. Of course only time will tell how he will do in the NFL, and I'm not gonna base my decision on one game (although I was thoroughly impressed watching that game). I feel like he has nice moves and is very elusive.

BTW, does anyone know his 40 time?
                    My other love...
                    sigpic
                    305 HP / 273 TQ / SH-AWD / 6MT

Comment

its been clocked as high as 4.36, but most people only know of a 4.43 which isnt bad either

I count 3 pokes it takes to bring Q down!! Q is the Man

Comment

Originally posted by Qistheman
                        its been clocked as high as 4.36, but most people only know of a 4.43 which isnt bad either
                        not bad.

Comment

What impressed me was how low to the ground he got on some of those runs. That makes him extremely hard to tackle.

My adopted Bronco is Chris Kuper. Huzzah!

I am the raid leader for this World of Warcraft guild. Yay us!

Comment

q

man i watched him all through college he plays smart, is not stuck on himself, and can get through some small holes, sometimes speed is not everything, i tell you what ou sure did miss him last year, and he filled in well the game he played against Indianapolis. Can you tell I am in q's corner?
                            By His Strypes we are healed!

Comment

How do you not compare the man to Barry Sanders?

Comment

Working...
                              X