Quentin Griffin college highlight video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mat'hir Uth Gan
    How do you not compare the man to Barry Sanders?
    you do

Comment

Re: Quentin Griffin college highlight video

Originally posted by El1jah
      I'm an OU fan and just figured you all might want to see a few of the things he did in college. He is a very shifty, quick, elusive, small player. He is also a class act. He always gave the ball to the ref after scoring a touchdown. He never danced around like an idiot. And in the Rose Bowl in 2002 he came 11 yards from breaking the all-time OU single season rushing record, but chose to not go back in. Anyway, here is the video. Enjoy!

k my bad here it is

(save target as, it's about 80 MB)

Quentin Griffin wow this kid can move this is my frist time seeing him run but the clots game he looks good out there

Comment

HOLY CRAP, I laughed my ass off at some parts in that video. He made people look straight up stupid man. And if you don't think he has speed, watch the play against the Missouria Tigers (if you don't know, all black jerseys and like a golden helmet) where he flat scorches EVERYBODY on the field around the left side. My spirits have offically been lifted, and I know fly the flag of Q. Training camp here we come. Anyone know where to get more videos like this? That was cool as hell.

Comment

I see you like. OU fans such as I have been telling everybody about him for a long time, but nobody listens. A few things to ponder about Q and the vid:

1.) notice the 6, count them 6, touchdowns against Texas in the same game. (Near the beginning of the movie.)

2.) notice near the end of the movie, after going for 200+ yards and getting a late TD to put away our most hated rival, Texas, he doesn't scream for joy or dunk the goalpost (wait that's impossible lol), he looks for the ref and goes and puts the ball in his hands and pats him on the back.

3.) He set records at OU for amount of carries without fumbles. If my memory serves me right, he went like 500+ carries without a fumble. Insane.

4.) He never got injured at OU. He was extremely durable while being small and compact.

5.) He unselfishly gave up his redshirt near the end of the '99 season so he could help his team out.

6.) In 2002, his senior season, in the Rose Bowl, he came within 11 yards of the all time single season rushing record at OU (a long time running school until recently,) but opted to not go back into the game even though his teamates were trying to get him to go back in.

Comment

El1jah, just cause im and LSU you fan i have to take the time to laugh at you for the sugar bowl.....LOL

Comment

OU would beat LSU 7-10 times. we played like crap and we lost. but we held them to negative yardage in the whole 2nd half. they played good and we didnt. we had the better team, it just didnt work out. for whatever reason we didnt execute and we werent crisp. but its all over now so its not that big of deal, i just think we would beat them atleast 7-10 times, home, away, or neutral, doesnt matter.

I count 3 pokes it takes to bring Q down!! Q is the Man

Comment

You're an idiot Eddy. Hmm.. You are from Texas, you like LSU, and you like the Denver Broncos... Sounds like a bandwagoneer to me.

Read this if you are capable, and pay close attention

Jason White broke his toe in the Big XII championship game and sprained his hand in the NC game. There is a reason he wasn't sharp. We will win the it all next year and LSU will fall back to just being good while OU stays great. Mark my words.

Comment

You're an idiot Eddy. Hmm.. You are from Texas, you like LSU, and you like the Denver Broncos... Sounds like a bandwagoneer to me.
                  my whole family is from denver, ive been a bronco fan all my life and always will be.....LSU is closer to where i live then UT is.....so ther i aint no bandwaggon fan

Comment

Jason White broke his toe in the Big XII championship game and sprained his hand in the NC game. There is a reason he wasn't sharp. We will win the it all next year and LSU will fall back to just being good while OU stays great. Mark my words.
                    first, you cant have any excuses....LSU won.....period.

second, your right....LSU will suck next year cause were gonna lose everone to the NFL

Comment

I'm also an astros fan.....we've never been to the world seris and yet im still a fan.....am i still a bandwagon fan? im a rockets fan.....again houston...

Comment

Houston should be good this year. I'm more of a Rangers fan myself (closest baseball team to me,) and it's sad how much they suck. I'm not making excuses persay, well I am lol. You guys are good though and won fair and square and deserve to be the <ONLY> champs. You guys woulda owned those spineless pansies from UsC. I'm just saying, our QB was hurt. FYI.

Comment

=Sweet!!
                          "If if's and but's were candy and nuts we would all have a merry christmas!!" - Dandy Don

Comment

Working...
                          X