• Show
Clear All

Q gets 300
    Hearst gets 100
    Undrafted rookie gets 900

Comment

Re: Mustang56

Originally posted by Ravage!!!
      Don't Put PORTIS that much more over the other ROOKIES you labled there....

Gary rushed for over 1300yrds as a rookie.. and MIKE ANDERSON also rushed for 1500yrds as a rookie (just like your Portis). So I'm feeling confident that we can replace this "best runner in the nfl" with a running back that can at least get us 1300-1400 yrds this year. Whether he be a rookie or a player on our roster.
      I was just ballparking, I knew they were all over 1000 and some over 1300 but wasn't sure, so that's why I used those numbers. We dont have a current player on the roster that can rush for over 1400 yds on their own, in my mind. They always draft a rookie RB that's also why I posted that. I thought that Portis was a terrible pick when they got him, not that I thought he was bad just I thought they were fine at RB with M Anderson, O Gary, and a thought to be healed T Davis all on the roster at that time. It turned out to be argueibly the best pick that year by any team. SO that's why I say they draft a RB and that he makes a big impact this year!
      #56 the Terminator on the turf!!

Comment

Re: its easy

to feel he'll run for less than a 1000yrds... considering its easy to 'bet' on anything negative. I would bet .. IF... hearst is the starter going into the season... he'll rush for over 1000 yrds.

Ijust watched the 'highlight' video of Q in the other thread... and Q doesn't have the Speed. I'm not down on him yet....I'm going to have the patience to see what happens during the camps, preseason, and so on... but from what I saw in that video, he couldn't out run anybody in college. How is he going to break away in the Pros?
        Which thread was that?
        I'm Sooner born and Sooner bred and when I die, I'll be Sooner dead.

Nebraska's new quarter with the Sooner Schooner running right over the state of Nebraska. A sign of things to come? =)

Comment

the one that said

Quinten Griffen's highlights ... or somthing like that...

Comment

thank you, just found it

Nebraska's new quarter with the Sooner Schooner running right over the state of Nebraska. A sign of things to come? =)

Comment

Originally posted by tahuya man
              That's a good year? Maybe in a 5 game season.
              Its a Broncos board . . . ANYTHING that any Broncos player does is considered good . . . I thought you knew . . .

Comment

garrison run for 1500

No way he will run for about 300-400 yards and in about the 5th game of the season blow out his knee, i hope it doesnt happen, but the guy has history of injuries and is 33 years old.
                2 parts of the #1 defence in the NFL !!!

Comment

Garrison 1500 yards

I say Garrison gets between 1,200 and 1300 yards. He'll be fine and have a great year I just know it.
                  Garrison is the man!

Comment

Originally posted by StaceyHearst
                    I say Garrison gets between 1,200 and 1300 yards. He'll be fine and have a great year I just know it.

and what do you base this on???

The fact that you "share" the same last name??

The fact that he hasn't gained 1200 yards+ in six years??

The fact that he's 33???

The fact that he isnt even a lock to start and get 20+ carries a game???

You tell me . . .

Comment

TOLD WELL ......... plus the fact we have a capable back in Q.
                      2 parts of the #1 defence in the NFL !!!

Comment

Cause I have faith in him as why.

He may be 33 years old but he's still good, he's not worn out like alot of other rb's that are alot younger than him. Just have some faith in Garrison and give him a chance, I only share his last name cause he's my favorite player. Check his stats they'll tell you he's very capable of starting and producing good numbers.
                        Garrison is the man!

Comment

Re: Mustang56

Don't Put PORTIS that much more over the other ROOKIES you labled there....

Gary rushed for over 1300yrds as a rookie.. and MIKE ANDERSON also rushed for 1500yrds as a rookie (just like your Portis). So I'm feeling confident that we can replace this "best runner in the nfl" with a running back that can at least get us 1300-1400 yrds this year. Whether he be a rookie or a player on our roster.
                          Amen to that!

I hope I am wrong when I say this but, QG is not the RB some of you think he is. He is not as good as some think. He is a mediocre RB behind a good OL. If he proves me wrong I will print this post and eat my words. LOL

"Gateway leading to the AFC West"

Comment

Re: Re: Mustang56

Originally posted by StlBroncosFan
                            Amen to that!

I hope I am wrong when I say this but, QG is not the RB some of you think he is. He is not as good as some think. He is a mediocre RB behind a good OL. If he proves me wrong I will print this post and eat my words. LOL
                            I hope you have plenty of ink in your printer.

Comment

Working...
                            X