This week in NFL Europe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This week in NFL Europe

Well, the only person who did anything of note this week was Nate Jackson who had one catch for 66 yards. Galloway had only 14 yds on 8 carries and one reception for 6 yards. Nick Eason did nothing and Clint Mitchell had one tackle

Zero Wing, the greatest Japanese to English translation ever...

NFLE is such a bad indication of RB talent due to the fact that NFL teams send over scrub O-lineman. Atleast I HOPE it's a "bad indication" since I want Galloway to do good back with the BRONCOS.

Comment

Remember a certain 'troubled' rb from Nebraska a few years ago? He tore it up over there, and won some award.
      Everybody wanted him over here (well, a couple teams).........
      ....I think he's up in the CFL now, or something, the last I heard.....

I guess the moral of this story, is, they CAN do well over there, but that still doesn't make them NFL caliber........
      "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
      tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
      men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rcsodak
        Remember a certain 'troubled' rb from Nebraska a few years ago? He tore it up over there, and won some award.
        Everybody wanted him over here (well, a couple teams).........
        ....I think he's up in the CFL now, or something, the last I heard.....

I guess the moral of this story, is, they CAN do well over there, but that still doesn't make them NFL caliber........
        your right it doesnt make them NFL caliber but phillips (from nebraska) was def. an NFL RB he just had nothin upstairs....it was a great waste of talent he thought the world owed him everything....btw he is in canada but not in the CFL hes n jail...

Comment

Phillips..

ask **** Vermeil about Lawrence Phillips *laughs*

Comment

Working...
          X