This is only the begining

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is only the begining

Now we make our run while the chefs fall & we will overtake them for the afc west, oh can ya feel me baby????
    sigpic

Re: Re: This is only the begining

Originally posted by horseface
    take the west??? you're serious aren't you?
    Oh you better believe i'm serious pal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    sigpic

Comment

take the west??? you're serious aren't you?
      Are you scared? i think you are
      sigpic

Comment

Re: This is only the begining

Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA
        Now we make our run while the chefs fall & we will overtake them for the afc west, oh can ya feel me baby????
        I think you are getting ahead of yourself it is after just one game sloooww down...
        Ozzy

The "New Black Sabbath"

Comment

Originally posted by ozzy_osbourne
          I think you are getting ahead of yourself it is after just one game sloooww down...
          I don't think so, we can accomplish this & i believe & if you don't believe it them shame on you!
          sigpic

Comment

Re: Re: Re: This is only the begining

ahhhh....reality...
            yeah reality that your dream is over!!!!!!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA
              I don't think so, we can accomplish this & i believe & if you don't believe it them shame on you!
              One game at a time, that is what the chefs fans have been trying to pull... we can not look past next week, look at what happened to KC they lose to the bungholes...
              Ozzy

The "New Black Sabbath"

Comment

Wild card? Probably. Take the West? I doubt it. KC lost a game to a suprisingly decent team, with alot of pressure on KC. Kinda like we did vs. the Giants a few years ago when we were 13 - 0.
                Friends dont let friends vote for Democrats.

Comment

ahhhh....reality...
                  Yo horseface how bout this, we have allowed on 22 yds. in this game how would you rank that even if this were a god dam pee wee dam we were playing that is F$%@ing impressive!!!!!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: This is only the begining

no doubt..it's impressive...congrats. You had a lot to prove after the last 5 weeks...you're on your way to regaining some respect in the NFL.
                    thanx but that's not all we will regain, i look forward to dec. 7
                    sigpic

Comment

hhhmmm, I recall the Vikings were 6-0, and are about to drop 4 in a row. Next are the chefs. Admit it horseass face, your shaking in your BBQboots. I would be if we lost to the bungals.....oh wait, WE DIDN'T HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Comment

Originally posted by broncosfan247
                        hhhmmm, I recall the Vikings were 6-0, and are about to drop 4 in a row. Next are the chefs. Admit it horseass face, your shaking in your BBQboots. I would be if we lost to the bungals.....oh wait, WE DIDN'T HAHAHAHAHAHA!
                        He most likely is shaking but i gve him credit for even being here, that is i guess classy
                        sigpic

Comment

ya, but ya had an easy schedule going into today....and you lost. As for the best record in the league....that doesn't mean jack. If you can loose the Bungals, then I wouldn't feel to confident that your just gonna roll into the Super Bowl.

Comment

no...you lost to us...then went on your skid. I'm not shaking about anything. The Chiefs still have an easy schedule and the best record in the NFL.
                            Hey horseface can i ask you a question & i want you to answer it honestly, Are you getting excited about our rematch?
                            sigpic

Comment

BroncosFanInPA

You really need to slow down, step back for a second and think about what you are posting...before you put us in the SB we need to amke the playoffs first...
                              Ozzy

The "New Black Sabbath"

Comment

Working...
                              X