No announcement yet.

This is only the begining

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he better be now that we could see 2 9-4 teams battling it out for division leadership. AH wouldn't that be nice?

Comment

Re: BroncosFanInPA

Originally posted by ozzy_osbourne
      You really need to slow down, step back for a second and think about what you are posting...before you put us in the SB we need to amke the playoffs first...
      well excuse me for thinking that we have a good team!!!!!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by horseface
        I've been excited since the first game...when I got a ticket to it.
        you are one lucky sob man, i envy you
        sigpic

Comment

still not a good excuse....they are still the Bungals and the Chefs were supposedly the team to beat. I think most people don't think that anymore.

Comment

were still the team to beat...with one loss...you're the idiot if you think any other way...of course...you've proven you're idiocy many times before today.
            Team to beat smeam to beat!!! The party is over and the former Dolphins are partying tonight!!!

All that matters is getting to the playoffs now...no one cares about your BLEMISHED record anymore!!!

Be there or not that is the question??? Broncos can do it but will the Chefs be ready for who ever shows up???

Forget the record...Denver won XXXII as a wild card team...Dah!!!
            This is the NFL!!

Don't sing it... Bring It!!!!!

Go Broncos!!!!!!!

Comment

I know one thing....the Chiefs still have the best record in the NFL...
              And until they win a Superbowl, best record doesn't mean crap!

Comment

Only the beginning1!!

I know one thing....the Chiefs still have the best record in the NFL...
                Only one way to go DOOWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!
                This is the NFL!!

Don't sing it... Bring It!!!!!

Go Broncos!!!!!!!

Comment

were still the team to beat...with one loss...you're the idiot if you think any other way...of course...you've proven you're idiocy many times before today.
                  Yep.

Oh, December 7 is the first game that the Chiefs can clinch the division. We'll see what happens until then. Oh, and the Vikings wer 6-0 but dropped 4, Chiefs were 6-0, then 7-0, then 8-0... they won't drop four like the Vikings did.

****, the vikings lost to the Faiders! Haha not much to worry about there.

Anyways, see you Broncos on December 7. And the Chiefs' Defense from last year won't show up like they did in Cincy. Chiefs won't give up anymore games.

Comment

Originally posted by JED Bronco
                    Team to beat smeam to beat!!! The party is over and the former Dolphins are partying tonight!!!

All that matters is getting to the playoffs now...no one cares about your BLEMISHED record anymore!!!

Be there or not that is the question??? Broncos can do it but will the Chefs be ready for who ever shows up???

Forget the record...Denver won XXXII as a wild card team...Dah!!!
                    Why the **** does anybody care if the Chiefs were threatening to become the next team to go undefeated in a season? I don't see why the 72 Dolphins should care, stuck up bastards. I wasn't worried about that. Was anybody else? Chiefs can handle this loss, 9-1 still looks damn good.

Comment

Originally posted by booher
                      your in denial horseshiet..........you know the end is near your worried and you know your team is overrated
                      And your out of your freakin mind. We have nothing to worry about...9-1 and still in control of our own destiny!!! We lost to a pretty well coached team and they came ready to play and if you can't see that...then your just plain stupid or in denial yourself! If I remember your Broncos didn't have their best game against the Bengles and won. Kind of like we didn't have our best game against Denver and won but YOU BRONCO fans seem to forget that when the shoes on the other foot. We simply weren't on our game today but I will GURANTEE that Vermeil will get them back on the winning track next week against Oakland...Here's looking forward to Dec. 7...and we Chiefs fans HAVE NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT!!!

GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!

Comment

It's a good possibility that Denver could take the West, 6 games left...Broncos steadily getting better (third string QB and all). Yeah, they lost some games they shouldn't have, but who hasn't? December 7 will tell the tale, watch out KC, 'cause Mile High can be hell!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X