Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1997-1998 Broncos better than 1972 Dolphins?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll second that b4e.
    John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

If the 98 Broncos and the 72 Dolphins were to play in an exbition game. There is no doubt in my mind that the 98 Broncos would have lit them up something like 42-0. Hell, I think John Mobley was probably faster than anyone on that team. They would just get destroyed.

But if your talking about "in their day" who was better, I would still have to say Broncos because the fins only played 2 teams that had a winning record that year(both teams 8-6). They had a really soft schedule and alot of teams in history would go undefeated with those odds.

Comment

Originally posted by broncos4ever
        As I said in another post, because you are the rivalry this year and the team to beat. I would love for the Chiefs to come into MileHigh with at least 2 more losses and then we beat you again.
        Yeah, and if we win all of our games between now and then, wouldn't that tie us for first in the AFC West? Wishful thinking, but we are only three games back...
        Thanks for the memories, John. We will always remember you.

You look great in Canton! Perhaps I'll get to see you some day...

Comment

If Denver stays focused and plays only half as well as they did against the Chargers they'll make the playoffs. Winning the division is another matter, because the Broncos are dependent on other teams doing what the Bengals did.
          John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Working...
          X