Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

denver, kc, and an interesting insight!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • denver, kc, and an interesting insight!!!

    1st, as i said a few weeks ago, the chiefs are irrelevant as they have the west. all that matters is that we make it as a wildcard and go from there.

    2nd, as for some chief fans saying plummer would have made no difference, that is laughable!!! its like taking d.hall away from the chiefs.

    3rd, woah chiefs!!! not a great run D!

    4th, i have said all along the chiefs are overrated and just have a very easy schedule (as do denver,to be fair) and the titans are far better than kc but have played alot of tough games.

    5th, kc say there offense is great but it seems to me that they only put up alot of points because hall always gives them great field position. (and denver or kc fans agree with this)???

    finally, last year we bombed when griese was out (he is a v.bad qb though) but steve came in with a depleted team mising most notably sharpe. also, kanell is'nt gr8 but he also came in missing a lot of starters. what do ya'll think about any of this????

  • #2
    kc has the west. denver should get a wildcard. im not trying to annoy you h/face but the problem on the board is the chiefs keep telling us they are the best but us bronco fans really dont believe it. we go 5-1 and lose in kc by 1 point after dominating the game and now jake and co. are back we win easy (only the chargers but you have easy games most of the time too) we lost 3 in a row with a depleted team and 3rd string qb. can you just give your opinion on 2 q's h/face.

    1. how would kc have done in them 3 games if hit with the same amount of injuries in the same places as denver got them, in your opinion?

    2. do you think kc are alot better than denver?

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by booher
      if kc plays like this the rest of the year you better hope for the wildcard.............the bunguls..........lmfao
      GURANTEE KC will not play the rest of the season the way they did today....and is bunguls the only response you come back with. WOW that's a real good one. Your a complete idiot if you think Cincy is not a good football team right now....as I said before your Broncos didn't have the best game against them and won the game...just like we didn't have our best game against denver eariler this year and won the game....but I forgot it's different when it's Denver not playing well but still winning the game....Take your freakin blinders off...THIS WAS JUST ONE GAME!!!

      GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!!

      Comment


      • #4
        I think Kanell played one hell of a game against the Patriots. He may not have won it for us, but he didn't lose it for us either. Considering the number of starters that were out for that game, I think the fact that it was so close says something about the depth of the roster.

        Comment


        • #5
          that was a poor reply. denver won by 20 points against bengals and kc beat denver by 1. the bengals look a decent team this year and that was a very tough game for kc. i don't want this post to turn into a smack post but just want all of the fans of any team to give there honest opinions about things. i will answer any q's i get with honesty too.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by bronx_2003
            that was a poor reply. denver won by 20 points against bengals and kc beat denver by 1. the bengals look a decent team this year and that was a very tough game for kc. i don't want this post to turn into a smack post but just want all of the fans of any team to give there honest opinions about things. i will answer any q's i get with honesty too.
            How was that a poor reply??? I don't care if you won the game by 20...Jake had a very poor game (if I remember right about 3 or 4Ints) but they still found a way to win...whether it's by 20 or by 1 point. You find ways to win despite not having a very good game...You Bronco fans want others opinions as long as it lines up with us conceding that Denver is better than KC. Sorry but I HONESTLY think KC is the better team overall and has a better chance of making it to the SB than Denver. We lost today and Denver won....IT'S JUST ONE GAME!!!

            GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: denver, kc, and an interesting insight!!!

              Originally posted by bronx_2003
              1st, as i said a few weeks ago, the chiefs are irrelevant as they have the west. all that matters is that we make it as a wildcard and go from there.

              2nd, as for some chief fans saying plummer would have made no difference, that is laughable!!! its like taking d.hall away from the chiefs.

              3rd, woah chiefs!!! not a great run D!

              4th, i have said all along the chiefs are overrated and just have a very easy schedule (as do denver,to be fair) and the titans are far better than kc but have played alot of tough games.

              5th, kc say there offense is great but it seems to me that they only put up alot of points because hall always gives them great field position. (and denver or kc fans agree with this)???

              finally, last year we bombed when griese was out (he is a v.bad qb though) but steve came in with a depleted team mising most notably sharpe. also, kanell is'nt gr8 but he also came in missing a lot of starters. what do ya'll think about any of this????
              I agree with all of ur statements. You're right that if Denver gets the wildcard then its all good. And the comment that Plummer would have made no difference is crazy. Just look at the charger game, 253yds 26-34 passing *(I think that was his completion numbers, tell me if im wrong)* and 3TD's, and one INT. Not bad for the first game back and i dont think either of our back up QB's put up numbers like that in there few games. They dont have a great run defense that is also tru, we out played them almost the entire game, but unfortunately we cant tackle worth a d**n and D. Hall ran that punt back givin them a one point win.
              We'll see how they hold up at Invesco come Dec. 7th
              5280 feet above the competition!!

              Comment


              • #8
                ok to all you Bronc's fans, I like Denver's D, and Denver's O.

                Plummer is playing well. You have Smith and Ed who are aging but still playable. Sharpe is Sharpe. And I love Portis's speed.

                Now stacked up against the Chiefs, let me see.

                Right now, Chiefs D or Denver's D is a toss up. You all have better players, but the Chiefs have been making bigger plays on D.

                Trent or Jake. l like Jake. Trent is cool, but I always like a scrambling quarterback.

                Portis or Holmes. Holmes for vision, Portis for speed. Another toss up.

                Sharpe or Gonzalez. I like TG. Sharpe is cool, but old, still make great plays, but really, have you seen some of TG highlight reel, only his 7th season too.

                Wide receivers. Edge to Bronco's. I like Kennison and Morton, but Smith and Ed have been doing it for awhile now. Like Ashley too. Except if we start Marc more as #1 or #2 things could change quick.

                x- factor Dante Hall, Delth O'neal. Hall period.

                Case in point. These two teams just match up too good. forget all the trash talking, and garbage talking, I've always respected the Bronco's even though I'm a die hard Chiefs fan. The last few 7 to 8 years between the Chiefs and Bronco's have been faboulous. What a rivarly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What do you all think???

                Comment


                • #9
                  TG's highlight reel is commercial compared to the 14 seasons full length feature of Sharpe. Tony will never be as good as Sharpe is.
                  John 11: 25-27

                  My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams



                  Thanks Snk16

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by dkiddkc
                    ok to all you Bronc's fans, I like Denver's D, and Denver's O.

                    Sharpe or Gonzalez. I like TG. Sharpe is cool, but old, still make great plays, but really, have you seen some of TG highlight reel, only his 7th season too.

                    x- factor Dante Hall, Delth O'neal. Hall period.

                    Case in point. These two teams just match up too good. forget all the trash talking, and garbage talking, I've always respected the Bronco's even though I'm a die hard Chiefs fan. The last few 7 to 8 years between the Chiefs and Bronco's have been faboulous. What a rivarly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What do you all think???
                    Dont know if you watched the Broncos game at all, but as far as the Gonzalez/Sharpe thing goes, today Shannon became the all time leading Tight End in TD's with 61. Best ever.

                    Secondly, Deltha O'neal was inactive today, and our punt returner, Rod Smith, returned a punt for a TD. 1 more today than Hall. ;P

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Everyone had punt retuns except us.

                      There are too many threads to respond to. lol We're guests of a Bronco forum so I expect to have to eat my fair share of smack when we lose. I don't particularly respond to the "HEY DIPS... CHIEF FANS" kind of threads.. but I don't start those for the Broncos either.

                      Anyways, I'll say it here for all the jerk Bronco fans.

                      We lost one game so far. We could have lost to fricking Detroit, and it's still just ONE game. It doesn't mean we suck, or that we're all of a sudden going to spiral down the proverbial NFL toilet. It doesn't mean that Horseface, RC, me, or any other Chief fan is stupid. There could be other reasons why we're stupid, but being die hard fans isn't one of them.

                      So insult my team. They deserve it this week. But lay off the insults of the fans. The jerks will be gone with this loss, the ones left don't deserve it.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Mer
                        Everyone had punt retuns except us.

                        There are too many threads to respond to. lol We're guests of a Bronco forum so I expect to have to eat my fair share of smack when we lose. I don't particularly respond to the "HEY DIPS... CHIEF FANS" kind of threads.. but I don't start those for the Broncos either.

                        Anyways, I'll say it here for all the jerk Bronco fans.

                        We lost one game so far. We could have lost to fricking Detroit, and it's still just ONE game. It doesn't mean we suck, or that we're all of a sudden going to spiral down the proverbial NFL toilet. It doesn't mean that Horseface, RC, me, or any other Chief fan is stupid. There could be other reasons why we're stupid, but being die hard fans isn't one of them.

                        So insult my team. They deserve it this week. But lay off the insults of the fans. The jerks will be gone with this loss, the ones left don't deserve it.
                        Aww, you're so cute when you're mad
                        dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

                        I tried to warn ya.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Mer
                          Everyone had punt retuns except us.

                          There are too many threads to respond to. lol We're guests of a Bronco forum so I expect to have to eat my fair share of smack when we lose. I don't particularly respond to the "HEY DIPS... CHIEF FANS" kind of threads.. but I don't start those for the Broncos either.

                          Anyways, I'll say it here for all the jerk Bronco fans.

                          We lost one game so far. We could have lost to fricking Detroit, and it's still just ONE game. It doesn't mean we suck, or that we're all of a sudden going to spiral down the proverbial NFL toilet. It doesn't mean that Horseface, RC, me, or any other Chief fan is stupid. There could be other reasons why we're stupid, but being die hard fans isn't one of them.

                          So insult my team. They deserve it this week. But lay off the insults of the fans. The jerks will be gone with this loss, the ones left don't deserve it.
                          Hey Mer, you're cool. You make up for most of the jerk KC fans. Sorry about any jerk Broncos fan if they make it personal. You'll feel better next week after your Chiefs barbecue the Raiders.
                          "You can't take the sky from me..."
                          ------
                          "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Sad.

                            Not mad. Never mad. You are all 89 year old ladies to me on the Internet. Can't get mad at screen names.

                            I also cant possibly respond to every insult posted, and if I don't... Then we're fair weather band wagon fans.

                            Thanks Javalon. You're cool enough for me to spend the rest of my life attempting to convert to the Red side.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Mer
                              Sad.

                              Not mad. Never mad. You are all 89 year old ladies to me on the Internet. Can't get mad at screen names.

                              I also cant possibly respond to every insult posted, and if I don't... Then we're fair weather band wagon fans.
                              OK, you're cute when you're sad
                              dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

                              I tried to warn ya.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X