Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Walker asked to apologize for spitting on cheerleader (Merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's a ladies man for sure......

Comment

I'm pretty sure it was accident.

Maybe he wasn't even aware that he did it.

Comment

Why would he spit on a cheerleader....

much less one of our own?

I have no way of knowing, but I'll bet it was an accident.....Plus if he already met with the lady to opologize why wouuld he have to opologize again? For the fans sake? Screw 'em! Isn't this the game the "fans" booed the whole game?

Now if he later cramped up from dehydration this might be a story.

Comment

It doesnt sound like he did it on purpose and the cheerleader obviously isnt that upset or we wouldve heard more about it so................
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Orange Crush 16
            I'm a little shocked by the responses in this thread. If it was a player on a another team, we'd all be bashing him and saying how classless that guy is lol
            That you would, that you would.
            Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Originally posted by GridironChamp
              That you would, that you would.

He spit out WATER! It's not like he hocked up a lung cookie and spit in her face!

It has nothing to do if it was Walker or B.O or Quitison!

Comment

Originally posted by stnzed
                He spit out WATER! It's not like he hocked up a lung cookie and spit in her face!

It has nothing to do if it was Walker or B.O or Quitison!
                So wait, you yelling at me for agreeing with someone on something that you deep down know is true?

Every teams board would do it, all. They would be pissed if someone did that anyone involved with thier team.

And because its Walker you are calling it unintentional. IF it was EK, or TO everyone would say it WAS on purpose.
                Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Originally posted by GridironChamp
                  So wait, you yelling at me for agreeing with someone on something that you deep down know is true?

Every teams board would do it, all. They would be pissed if someone did that anyone involved with thier team.

And because its Walker you are calling it unintentional. IF it was EK, or TO everyone would say it WAS on purpose.
                  No I'm saying he didn't hock a loogie in her face.....So maybe ther is a chance that it was an accident.....Wether it was Kennison, Owens or someone less turdish.

Comment

Man you know it is a slow week in sporting news when we get this story

Well this and T.O.'s did he or did'nt he... Thanks T.O. :thumb:

I NEED CP FOR MY BUNGHOLE

Comment

Originally posted by Mile High Guru
                      Man you know it is a slow week in sporting news when we get this story

Well this and T.O.'s did he or did'nt he... Thanks T.O. :thumb:
                      I hate bye weeks
                      sigpic

Comment

no no no no no.....if it was T.O. then it deffinitely would have been a classless act (if on purpose) because T.O. get's in trouble and loves media drama eveyday. Javon does not like to bring drama like that. Why would a new reciever that is never in trouble want to spit water on a cheerleader on his first home game with his new team?

Don't even try and compare the two...in Javons defense, he met with her the next day to apologize!!! Did you read that???!!! I guess you didn't. He must have felt really bad and wanted to make it up to her. Besides this was investigated internally and the media ALWAYS loves anything like this to turn it into something bigger than it really is.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DenBronx
                          no no no no no.....if it was T.O. then it deffinitely would have been a classless act (if on purpose) because T.O. get's in trouble and loves media drama eveyday. Javon does not like to bring drama like that. Why would a new reciever that is never in trouble want to spit water on a cheerleader on his first home game with his new team?

Don't even try and compare the two...in Javons defense, he met with her the next day to apologize!!! Did you read that???!!! I guess you didn't. He must have felt really bad and wanted to make it up to her. Besides this was investigated internally and the media ALWAYS loves anything like this to turn it into something bigger than it really is.
                          Again I agree.....He already apologized, he shouldn't have to again for the fans sake......This not a big deal to me. Even if it was B.O, who I despise.

Comment

Originally posted by rcsodak
                            Maybe he was just getting even for her spitting on him earlier??????

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
                            2. Taxes
                            3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

I'm a little shocked by the responses in this thread. If it was a player on a another team, we'd all be bashing him and saying how classless that guy is lol
                              Fact is he thought there was no one behind him when he was spitting out his water so he went ahead and did it, if he knew the cheerleader was there do you honestly think he would've just spit it at her on purpose?

Btw I would not have said the player is classless or anything like that because it was an accident!

I would've laughed at the guy but I wouldn't have said he was trash.

Comment

Walker asked to apologize for spitting

Broncos wide receiver Javon Walker was asked by team officials to apologize for spitting water on a team cheerleader during the Broncos' 9-6 win Sept. 17 against the Kansas City Chiefs at Invesco Field at Mile High.

Broncos officials said Friday the matter had been "handled internally."

Several fans witnessed the incident, as well as some of the team's cheerleaders. Broncos owner Pat Bowlen, executive vice president of business operations Joe Ellis and coach Mike Shanahan all were made aware of the incident last week.

Walker and the cheerleader met the day after the game when Walker apologized. He is not expected to face any other discipline.

Walker could not be reached for comment Friday with the Broncos players having been given a four-day weekend because of the team's bye Sunday. Walker's agent, Kennard McGuire, did not return a call seeking comment.

Teresa Shear, the team's director of cheerleaders and game-day entertainment, also could not be reached for comment.

Walker is believed to have taken a drink from a water bottle after a second-half timeout. As the cheerleaders were finishing a routine and Walker was going back onto the field, the wide receiver turned and spit out the water, hitting one of the cheerleaders. It is not clear whether it was intentional.

The Broncos learned of the incident from team employees and from several fans.

Walker, who scored two touchdowns Sunday at New England, is in his first season with the Broncos after an April trade. The Broncos sent a second-round pick in the draft to the Green Bay Packers for Walker, who then signed a five-year contract extension in Denver that could be worth $40 million over the life of the deal.

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drm...032629,00.html
                                THIS IS ALL JAKE PLUMMERS FAULT!!!! BENCH HIM!!

Comment

Working...
                                X