Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who wins the Division?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Who wins the Division?

    After the Broncs beat up on KC. The records will be the same in the Division. When KC loses to Chokeland will Denver take the Division? How does it add up?
    This is the NFL!!

    Don't sing it... Bring It!!!!!



    Go Broncos!!!!!!!

  • #2
    Re: Who wins the Division?

    Originally posted by JED Bronco
    After the Broncs beat up on KC. The records will be the same in the Division. When KC loses to Chokeland will Denver take the Division? How does it add up?
    It adds up that you need to a freakin grip!!! You beat the Chargers...Congrats but don't get waaay ahead of yourself! We didn't play our best game and lost to a Bengals team that came ready to play. It's ONE game and I'll take 9-1 over 6-4 anyday. If you want to convince yourself that we are through...by all means do just that but you will be in for a rude awakening!!! I'm not worried at all and have no doubt that we will be 10-1 next week and still have a three game lead in the division...so stop taking whatever drugs you may be on and wait for things to play out.

    GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!

    Comment


    • #3
      Reggie Knows

      Originally posted by Mortonistheman
      It adds up that you need to a freakin grip!!! You beat the Chargers...Congrats but don't get waaay ahead of yourself! We didn't play our best game and lost to a Bengals team that came ready to play. It's ONE game and I'll take 9-1 over 6-4 anyday. If you want to convince yourself that we are through...by all means do just that but you will be in for a rude awakening!!! I'm not worried at all and have no doubt that we will be 10-1 next week and still have a three game lead in the division...so stop taking whatever drugs you may be on and wait for things to play out.

      GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!

      It ain't over til it's over!!!!!!!

      Reggie says the Broncs whipped the Chefs 5 times yesturday...Better leave town baby!!! LOL

      This is the NFL!!

      Don't sing it... Bring It!!!!!



      Go Broncos!!!!!!!

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Who wins the Division?

        Originally posted by JED Bronco
        After the Broncs beat up on KC. The records will be the same in the Division. When KC loses to Chokeland will Denver take the Division? How does it add up?
        Before the Broncos can win the divison which I hate to say it not likely, they have to take care of business in Chicago. However, I pretty sure Denver will make the playoffs.
        John 11: 25-27

        My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams



        Thanks Snk16

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by horseface
          so...you're too much of a b*tch to back up your smack???

          Take the bet...you said it...now back it up.
          Watch the language horse. Just because you put the asterik in for the I does not change what it is.
          John 11: 25-27

          My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams



          Thanks Snk16

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by TXBRONC
            Watch the language horse. Just because you put the asterik in for the I does not change what it is.
            BroncoCy: Quality posting since Nov 2003

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by horseface
              b*tch...you can say it on basic cable...give me a break.
              No I wont give you a break, it still cursing these things do get reported to the moderators.
              John 11: 25-27

              My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams



              Thanks Snk16

              Comment


              • #8
                I don't own a whistle. And I was just giving you some good advice. If you keep it clean I have no problem with it.
                John 11: 25-27

                My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams



                Thanks Snk16

                Comment

                Working...
                X