No announcement yet.

No Huddle. The New offensive trend.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since when is the no huddle offense such a big threat. It's not the first time someone has used it against Denver and it wont be the last.

Indy ran it on us in the playoffs but it didnt affect the outcome of the game. Denver's D wasnt even close to good in those games so indy could have done whatever they wanted and still beat us.

All it means is more conditioning for the Defense in response so they wont be so tired if someone decides to go to it again.

If we lose a game, and the other team was using the no huddle, I doubt that will be the single reason we lose the game.
    sigpic

Comment

Unless Jim Kelly is running it, the Broncos should not fear the no-huddle.

Comment

You cant say really, you cant sub in and out while they are running it, you cant really set up a new defensive play, you dont get your assigments downs 100% of the time ect... It all depends on how you execute when you are going against it.
        Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Originally posted by 24SuperChamp
          I dont know about the rest of you but when the Patriots went into the "no huddle offense" we looked like a bunch of chickens with our heads cut off out there and they moved the ball. Both the Ravens and the Chargers have implemented this into their offenses and use it frequently. Now I know that all teams have a "two minute drill" when time is running down but both of these teams use it at any time. The Chargers used it quite effectively and this concerns me a little bit. I hope that Coyer and the rest of the coaching staff have an answer to this. Your thoughts....
          I disagree we looked like a bunch of chickens with their heads cut off. The advantage of the huddle is that you prevent the oppositions defense from making substitutions. But like everything else there are draw backs to it as well. If its used in earily in a game it doesn't burn alot of time off the clock so you're always leaving alot time for your opponet to come back.
          John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Originally posted by 24SuperChamp
            I dont know about the rest of you but when the Patriots went into the "no huddle offense" we looked like a bunch of chickens with our heads cut off out there and they moved the ball. Both the Ravens and the Chargers have implemented this into their offenses and use it frequently. Now I know that all teams have a "two minute drill" when time is running down but both of these teams use it at any time. The Chargers used it quite effectively and this concerns me a little bit. I hope that Coyer and the rest of the coaching staff have an answer to this. Your thoughts....
            they were doing that alot during the game.....that one drive was the only one it was truly effective.....

besides.....who won that game?
            "I'm also serious when I say: You can't stop Elvis Dumervil; you can only hope to contain him." -Peter King-

sigpic
            -The best in the business-

Comment

Their no huddle success mainly came against a base, prevent defense.

My adopted Bronco is Chris Kuper. Huzzah!

I am the raid leader for this World of Warcraft guild. Yay us!

Comment

Working...
              X