Denver tied for division lead!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BroncoFanCanada
    Not only did the Chargers lose, but, that was the second week in a row the Ravens have pulled a game out in the last minute. They're luck just may come to an end sooner rather than later (i.e., next Monday).
    Yeah thats ture also I live in Kitchener, how old are you?

Comment

Originally posted by richiejakobe
      We can't have a "MUCH" tougher schedule, due to the fact that we have 14 of the same games, and the two teams that we play that they don't are New England and Indy. We are allready 1-0 against those teams.
      Clearly they have the tougher schedule, since we don't have to play the Broncos twice, and we get to beat the Chargers twice.

Comment

Originally posted by Fan in exile
        Clearly they have the tougher schedule, since we don't have to play the Broncos twice, and we get to beat the Chargers twice.

haha i feel sorry for the "super" chargers.

Comment

Originally posted by MyFav
          The best news so far today. San Diego lost.
          lol the raiders losing ALWAYS is more important for a bronco fan
          "I'm also serious when I say: You can't stop Elvis Dumervil; you can only hope to contain him." -Peter King-

sigpic
          -The best in the business-

Comment

Originally posted by PatrickdaDookie
            Not to damper the celebration, but KC did dismantle the 49ers and looked great doing it. Let's hope they don't turn their season around, because I'd prefer a two-horse race

Well to be honest they beat the 49ers, unless Steve Young and Jerry Rice return and somehow become young again I woudln't worry about San Fran anytime soon. Although I wouldn't oppose Vernon Davis becomming a Broncos

Comment

Working...
            X