The Broncos Beat a Really Good Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Broncos Beat a Really Good Team

I don't know about you guys, but I think that New England team is a lot better team than we made them out to be! That Maroney is quite a runner, and I am really proud of our defense that they shut this team down like they did. I am watchng them demolish the Bengals in Cincinnati, and as I do, I really feel that our team is in the elite category as far as defense, and in the "more than adequate" on the offensive side of the ball.

The D played very well against the Patsies, but our O came alive, if the O plays good and the D keeps it up, we're goin' places (think SB win).

There are two kinds of teams in the AFCW; The losers and the Broncos!!!

I Support our Troops!
    How do you expect me to have a RED WHITE and BLUE sig when the background is obnoxious white?

Comment

As long as NE has Brady and Bellichek (sp), they always find ways to win. Denver is to NE as is NE is to Indy. But I still think the Bengals are overrated and overhyped up by the media.

Comment

I dont think they are too bad either, but I still hate them.
        ...capture it...remember it...

Comment

Yeah, but look at the Broncos, all tied for first in AFC west, and our loss is to an out of conference foe. but now we gotta beat the Crows.

Comment

Originally posted by SM19
            The Bengals look like a team that bought too much into their own hype. They're not that good, but I don't think New England is either.
            Got to agree with you. I thought the Bengals would probably take it to NE. I was surprised that NE could do almost whatever they wanted for a good portion of that game. Hey - maybe we REALLY have something here in Broncoland!!!!!

Thanks to Bronco4Life and Medford Bronco for signature

Rest in Peace - Darrent (27) and Damien (29

Comment

After we made them look as bad as they looked last week, Belly probably threatened them with taking a few laps around Boston.

Comment

Denver>New England>Cincinatti>Pittsburgh. What does this say?
                Be jealous haters...I am the #1 Broncos fan no matter what your car tag says

Comment

Originally posted by KS-BroncoGirl
                  Denver>New England>Cincinatti>Pittsburgh. What does this say?
                  About the same as St Louis > Denver

Comment

Originally posted by MTRaiderHater
                    I don't know about you guys, but I think that New England team is a lot better team than we made them out to be! That Maroney is quite a runner, and I am really proud of our defense that they shut this team down like they did. I am watchng them demolish the Bengals in Cincinnati, and as I do, I really feel that our team is in the elite category as far as defense, and in the "more than adequate" on the offensive side of the ball.

Yeah.. we not only beat them we made the critics say, "New England just didn't look like themselves," when we clobbered them.
                    The new website is about as ugly as Paris Hilton. Put the blue back!

Comment

Originally posted by MTRaiderHater

I agree with you about our defense, after watching the Cheifs score 41 points on the 49ers and seeing New England score 37 points on the Bengals it looks as if our defense is very dominating.

Comment

but now we gotta beat the Crows.
                        Better to beat the crows than to eat them!

My adopted Bronco is Chris Kuper. Huzzah!

I am the raid leader for this World of Warcraft guild. Yay us!

Comment

I dont think New England is that good, I jsut think that Cincci's defense is that bad, and they're offensive line is playing horrible. Palmers had 5 fumbles in 2 games, both which utilize the 3-4. They need to do a much better job protecting him and keep the offense on the field, because that defense couldnt stop a girl scout troop.

Comment

Originally posted by psychobilly
                            About the same as St Louis > Denver

'Nuff said! Thats good stuff
                            sigpic

Comment

Yes the Patriots are still a very good team but I still think their receiving corp is suspect. They won yesterday because the could rely on their running game, the Bengals for all their fire power on offense still can not defend the run to save their collective lives.
                              John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Working...
                              X