How good are the Broncos?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How good are the Broncos?

They beat Kansas and then New England. Everyone thought those two teams weren't that good after losing to Denver, but after watching them today, the Broncos look pretty impressive

:salute:

so far we are average.
    sigpic

Comment

damn good :hammer: :hammer:
      "No one can be told what the Matrix is....You have to see it for yourself"

sigpic

"Playoffs? Playoffs? Playoffs? I just hope we can win a freakin' game!"- Jim Mora- IND Colts

Comment

Good enough to be leading the AFC West.

There are two kinds of teams in the AFCW; The losers and the Broncos!!!

I Support our Troops!
        How do you expect me to have a RED WHITE and BLUE sig when the background is obnoxious white?

Comment

Tied with the Chargers for division lead good!

2 and 1 good.....

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco_f1
            They beat Kansas and then New England. Everyone thought those two teams weren't that good after losing to Denver, but after watching them today, the Broncos look pretty impressive
            wow the chiefs beat the niners.....

and the pats beat an overrated "powerhouse" in the bengals.....

personally.....denver looks above average right now.....but once that offense gets going every team in the NFL should watch out.....
            "I'm also serious when I say: You can't stop Elvis Dumervil; you can only hope to contain him." -Peter King-

sigpic
            -The best in the business-

Comment

Average.........
              A Wise Man Once Told Me Dont Argue With Fools Cuz People From a Distance Cant Tell Who is Who

Comment

I thought they looked good

The Bengals can't be that overrated, and scoring 41 points and allowing none is not just because the niners are bad

Comment

Denver looks Javon Walker, which for those of you who don't know, means awesome.

Too soon, D-Will, too soon.

Comment

Well, IMO next week will define your season. i will be rooting for you guys..
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DawgFanatic
                      thanks!

We will beat those Ravens

Comment

Originally posted by DawgFanatic

I'm goin' with Denver by 10. Thanks for the support!

There are two kinds of teams in the AFCW; The losers and the Broncos!!!

I Support our Troops!
                        How do you expect me to have a RED WHITE and BLUE sig when the background is obnoxious white?

Comment

We'll find out next week against the one of the best defenses in the league.

Comment

9 and 7 if that good. we need anderson back
                            [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
                            Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

Originally posted by DenBronx
                              so far we are average.
                              Our offense is below average but our defense could quite possibly be the best in the league. You don't hold teams touchdownless for over 11 quarters. Look at what KC and NE did to their opponents today.
                              The new website is about as ugly as Paris Hilton. Put the blue back!

Comment

Working...
                              X