yeah, I agree. The Offense still needs improvement

:salute:

Comment

Originally posted by Saddletramp
      9 and 7 if that good. we need anderson back
      anderson? ... no

Comment

Originally posted by DawgFanatic
        Well, IMO next week will define your season. i will be rooting for you guys..
        Imo....This is a gut-check game for the Broncos. They never play well against the Ravens......

Your right! A win could really edify the team! A loss means a set back they can't really afford!

Comment

right now we are very average....

and just because teh Bengals lost the game, does not mean they are "over rated"...after all, we have been picked to go to the Super Bowl.. and we got beat by a lousy St. Louis team. We beat the Patriots in years they went to the Super Bowl.. that doesn't mean we were better than they were.... and it doesn't mean that the Patriots are better than the Bengals.

Right now our offense is very very average. We don't have a star at any of the skill positions. Walker might be the closest we have. Rod Smith doesn't seem to be himself, and there hasn't been ANYONE that has taken up the slack.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!!
            right now we are very average....

and just because teh Bengals lost the game, does not mean they are "over rated"...after all, we have been picked to go to the Super Bowl.. and we got beat by a lousy St. Louis team. We beat the Patriots in years they went to the Super Bowl.. that doesn't mean we were better than they were.... and it doesn't mean that the Patriots are better than the Bengals.

Right now our offense is very very average. We don't have a star at any of the skill positions. Walker might be the closest we have. Rod Smith doesn't seem to be himself, and there hasn't been ANYONE that has taken up the slack.

I agree with everything exept this....I don't understand this!

Comment

Working...
            X