Originally posted by Lorcust
    It's Rashean Mathis not Kevin Mathis.

Here are my picks so far for best corner:

1) Champ Bailey
    2) Rashean Mathis
    3) Ken Lucas
    4) Chris McCalister
    5) Antoine Winfield
    Yeah, my bad.......Im just thinking about the MEAC. I tried to edit it, but couldnt find the option.

My adopted Broncos, Uncle Rico, Alfred Williams, & Antonio Fargas.

Comment

Champ And Prime Time Jr! (dhall)

Comment

Definitely the less they throw at a CB, the better they are playing. Unless, of course, you think Deltha O'Neal is as good as they come...

My adopted Bronco is Chris Kuper. Huzzah!

I am the raid leader for this World of Warcraft guild. Yay us!

Comment

Champ is the best. He never ceases to amaze me!!
          sigpic
          What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger

Comment

Hey redneckrocker, you should show the entire clip of the Ward atch/ Lynch hit...because im pretty sure it was still a completion

Comment

Originally posted by GridironChamp
              Champ Bailey is the best CB in the league right now, and CBs have to be measured by a combo of times tested, picks, passes defended, and completion % against them. If you compare CBs head to head, you have to include completion % against a commen WR or TE, and times that WR or TE was thrown at.

Champ is the best right now, but Hall hasnt been in the league as long... I think in a couple years DeAngelo will surpass him as the best CB.
              GC nailed it. Champ is the best complete corner at the moment but he's heading into the twilight of his prime. Hall has the skills and in a few years, he will most definetely be the best in the league.
              The new website is about as ugly as Paris Hilton. Put the blue back!

Comment

Originally posted by RBDynasty
                GC nailed it. Champ is the best complete corner at the moment but he's heading into the twilight of his prime. Hall has the skills and in a few years, he will most definetely be the best in the league.

Most really good CB's play into there mid to late 30's Champs mentor Darrell Green was in his 39-40 if I remember correctly. Mostly injuries are what causes them to lose effectiveness.

While speed may diminish somewhat, the savvy it takes out there by yourself only grows and make you better.

Comment

Deon was on a team last year! CB is one of the hardest positions if not the hardest after QB to really learn. And those that are good at it can stick around for a long time!

There are a lot of solid CBs, but very few great ones. The great ones can change the whole look of a defense. Look at last year - Broncos got hammered on the road, were losing at home against SD when Champ had the interception return for a TD that got the season on track. In the playoffs - NE was looking at taking over the game, when Champ has the key INT that saved the game.

Champ Bailey > any other CB playing right now.

Comment

Working...
                  X