Is Denver Hungry Enough?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Denver Hungry Enough?

For all the fans who get to see the Broncos live, Do you all see the HUNGER in the team. I mean, some players like Rod, Al Wilson, Lynch, and Bailey are always fired up. But, does the rest of the team show it at game time.
    Some One Tell Me!!!!!
    When you all look in Plummers, Tatums, and the rest of the teams eyes, do you see that fire and hunger to win and oppose their will on opponents like we did in 97 and 98?

DO WE HAVE IT?

I want to hear from as many fans as possible on this subject!

Out here in DC, I get Ravens news, and I see that HUNGER in Baltimore that they had in 2000. There offense didn't have it, but I see them getting more and more confident each week, because their defense is so strong. I also saw it in Chicago last night.

Like Apollo Creed told Rocky, "You are missing that EYE OF THE TIGER and you got to get it back Stallion"

I don't know about you all, but I am so fired up about this game!!!!

The only live Bronco performance I have seen, was in Oakland last year (Broncos/Raiders). I had some really powerful binoculars (I wasnt sitting very far from the bronco bench), specifically to see that exact thing (How fired up they were) and I must say YES THEY WERE. I didnt see it much from Tatums face but everyone else really was. Coming out of halftime the SNAKE was really fired up going up and down the bench saying something really hyped up (By the look on his face) clapping hands with everyone. Then there were the others that were just straight out FOCUSED!!!!!!!! For example John Lynch was IN THE ZONE (From what I saw) he was watching everything that was going on (when on the sideline)Cheering everytime our offense did something and was pretty much the first one on the field when it was D time. The PEOPLES CHAMP always seemed to have this Confident Comfortable Cocky look on his face while always having his eye on the game (On the sideline). So I would say as far as from what I have seen the Broncos are INTENSE come game time. By the way I will be at this game MNF (Driving from Southern Cali).
    SOMEBODY!!! ANYBODY!!!! GIVE ME A MILE HIGH SALUTE!!!!

Comment

You know I really do not see a hunger. The defense is playing good, but I think they can do a lot better, it just seems like they have to mop up after Plummer too often and they are tired of it. The offensive is not clicking either. I know the last game Plummer did better but it looked like when any passes were caught it seemed like the recievers could not believe that they got the ball, and were a step behind lets see if they can get it together on the field and have a good game. I would like to see a nice game this week on the scoreboard and on the field.
      Helping rock the Stadium on game day!!!

Comment

Denevr ranked #5 on the "fittest cities" list.

So, maybe they are starving themselves?

Oh, you meant the Broncos?

I can't imagine that every player on every team doesn't at least start the season with a hunger and desire to win the Super Bowl.

The Raiders are already mailing it in, though.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
        You should check these guys out

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco4l1fe
          You know I really do not see a hunger. The defense is playing good, but I think they can do a lot better, it just seems like they have to mop up after Plummer too often and they are tired of it. The offensive is not clicking either. I know the last game Plummer did better but it looked like when any passes were caught it seemed like the recievers could not believe that they got the ball, and were a step behind lets see if they can get it together on the field and have a good game. I would like to see a nice game this week on the scoreboard and on the field.
          Whatever you say

More like, "Wow! I didnt drop this pass like I did before, maybe I should run now."

Comment

Originally posted by MileHighStud
            The only live Bronco performance I have seen, was in Oakland last year (Broncos/Raiders). I had some really powerful binoculars (I wasnt sitting very far from the bronco bench), specifically to see that exact thing (How fired up they were) and I must say YES THEY WERE. I didnt see it much from Tatums face but everyone else really was. Coming out of halftime the SNAKE was really fired up going up and down the bench saying something really hyped up (By the look on his face) clapping hands with everyone. Then there were the others that were just straight out FOCUSED!!!!!!!! For example John Lynch was IN THE ZONE (From what I saw) he was watching everything that was going on (when on the sideline)Cheering everytime our offense did something and was pretty much the first one on the field when it was D time. The PEOPLES CHAMP always seemed to have this Confident Comfortable Cocky look on his face while always having his eye on the game (On the sideline). So I would say as far as from what I have seen the Broncos are INTENSE come game time. By the way I will be at this game MNF (Driving from Southern Cali).
            See thats what I'm talking about! You got me fire up right now!

Comment

Originally posted by Jared
              Denevr ranked #5 on the "fittest cities" list.

So, maybe they are starving themselves?

Oh, you meant the Broncos?

I can't imagine that every player on every team doesn't at least start the season with a hunger and desire to win the Super Bowl.

The Raiders are already mailing it in, though.
              Damn Jared, you got me cracking up right now! LOL

Comment

Whatever you say

More like, "Wow! I didnt drop this pass like I did before, maybe I should run now."
                Yes there have been a lot of dropped balls in the last game. I was saying because Jake usually throws behind the reciever and they have to go back for it, then when he tries to correct it he over throws them...not by a finger tip..by watching it soar over the heads.

Comment

It all depends on what's for dinner.
                  Emancipate your mind!
                  The People's Poster

Comment

The only live Bronco performance I have seen, was in Oakland last year (Broncos/Raiders).......
                    But that was last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Emancipator
                      It all depends on what's for dinner.
                      Beef...it's for dinner (Ribeye steak)

Comment

But that was last year.
                        Well that was the only game I saw the Broncos LIVE at. I will give a full report when I get back next tuesday

Comment

Yes there have been a lot of dropped balls in the last game. I was saying because Jake usually throws behind the reciever and they have to go back for it, then when he tries to correct it he over throws them...not by a finger tip..by watching it soar over the heads.
                          I have seen every game this season and I only saw the SNAKE underthrow the receiver (Making him come back to catch it) once. However I have seen more dropped passes thrown right at the receiver than miss throws.

Comment

Well that was the only game I saw the Broncos LIVE at. I will give a full report when I get back next tuesday
                            Well I saw the one in St. Louis and they did not look very hungry, and I am going to the Oakland one so I can give ya some feedback to see if there are any changes.....

Comment

I have seen every game this season and I only saw the SNAKE underthrow the receiver (Making him come back to catch it) once.
                              Well let me count the ones for you this game, unless he is improving..

Comment

Working...
                              X