Team fans you hate the most.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team fans you hate the most.

For my it comes down to the Raiders, the Raiders,and the Raiders.I'd say the Raiders.Why do I capitolize that name raiders there we go.
    sigpic

RAIDERS and them stupid ugly ass face paintings and also the RAIDERS , did I mention the RAIDERS ?
    sigpic

Comment

I would have to say Raiders....remember the batteries???

After that I would have to say Rams...so many PSL's (Private Seat License) were sold when Tony Banks was here and pre Kurt Warner and the "Greatest Show on Turf" days. Needless to say, once they started winning, they wanted their PSL's back. Fair weather fans!!!!

"Gateway leading to the AFC West"

Comment

I would have to say Viking fans, everytime I meet one and they find out I'm a Bronx fans. Their first comment is had we not lost to the Falcons we would of beat you in 98. How lame, you lost and we were champs. Get over it.

Comment

Oh that's an easy one....DaRhadas...followed closley by the Al Davis' team....followed by the team Romo last played for....then Oakland.......then Baltimore......then the raiders........then the team with the 1-eyed pirate logo......
          Other than that?????????
          GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!!
          Ron

Comment

Chiefs, Dolphins, Ravens. I hate you.
            BroncoCy: Quality posting since Nov 2003

Comment

RAIDERS the worst... absolute worst..

Chiefs... because they continue to talk smack despite never backing it up or going anywhere... they STILL believe their team stands a chance *laughs* I guess I just feel sorry for them more than anything

Comment

Lousy Fans

That is easy for me Dallas Cowgirls. They are the most bandwagon fans around. I have Travel agency in ELPASO when they were 1-15 absolutely no one wanted to go to the games, but when they were SB CHUMPS (would have never got there with out all the draft choices from THE TRADE) everone had been a lifetime fan. After Jimmie left then no one wanted to pony the price to watch them lose again. Now that they have a real coach they will flock to DFW like lemmings.

The most loyal fans are for the Broncos and the Packers.

Comment

I agree JRHampton...

After Faider fans...it would have to be Cowgirl fans.

Followed by Raven fans...

Then on to the NBA....I detest Laker fans as much or more than Faider fans.

Comment

Originally posted by SCI03
                    I would have to say Viking fans, everytime I meet one and they find out I'm a Bronx fans. Their first comment is had we not lost to the Falcons we would of beat you in 98. How lame, you lost and we were champs. Get over it.
                    THe ironic thing is that this is what many Broncos fans sound like to the rest of the NFL

Comment

thats irony??

How is that ironic? we didn't lose to the falcons.

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by TxBroncoFan
                        [B]I agree JRHampton...

After Faider fans...it would have to be Cowgirl fans.

LOL - that is the funniest thing I have seen in a LONG time. You're my kinda folks.

Hate faiders and hate the cowpokes, chefs a close third.
                        If I'm wrong, then I'll pay for it
                        If I'm right, yea, you're gonna hear about it

Comment

the faidas fans, that SD fan with that stoooopid lightning bolt mask, and definentely chiefs fans. Oh i also hate those fans who like a different team every year.
                          The Denver Broncos - 6 Time AFC Champions ('77, '86, '87, '89, '97, '98)

2 Time NFL Champions ('97, '98)

Stomping on the Competition since 1960.

Comment

The Los Angles/Chokeland Raiders Fans, they are the worst. They get on my nerves. Always wanna talk smack but always get smacked. I always have to hear it 'cause I live in SoCal. This is Raider and Laker Country. I hate both of them. They are the stupidest fans in all of sports. I also hate Baseball Fans.

Comment

The cheifs. They are soooo stupid. I was at a game and they were chanting Elway sucks! Elway sucks! Mind you this was 2 years after his retirement.

Comment

Working...
                              X