Broncos rook WR Brandon Marshall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos rook WR Brandon Marshall

Hey fellow Bronco Fans.. I wasnt really much of a bronco fan in the past (loved Elway).. I certainly love them now n days.. What do you think about the powerful rookie reciever Brandon Marshall, He's been a buddy of mine since middle school and in those days he wasnt kickin my butt in sports, it was even =).. He just turned into a monster after high school. Its amazing to see someone you were competing with and a humble friend make it to the next level. Knowing his work ethic, he is well trained and coached. Im sure he will get the 3rd wide reciever spot after he is 100% from his first career knee injury. The NFL must be intense even for the most gifted athleats. Champ Baily and john lynch were supprised he wasnt a first rounder. Lynch said. "you definatly cant arm tackle him, thats for sure" He understands the game and is very much a student of the game. [B]I wouldnt be supprised if he is the next big thing[/B]. He helped turn around an 0-11 UCF season by being a role model in the gym and on the field. Im not sure if you guys even know about him, but get excited because he could be the next TO without the BS...What do you guys think about the 6ft 4in , 225lb , 4.43 40 yrd dash rookie reciever? Buy or Sell?? I think Denver will be in for a treat in the years to come... When ambicious people set out for their dreams, and have the metal and detication of this young man, they usually complish great things.. Sorry for the long message...

CHris Maydell
    [email protected]
    AIM- L4gz

People are pretty excited about him, though I hope Kircus holds on to that #3 spot for now. Unless Marshall pulls a Darius Watts (and forgets how to catch), he's got a good career ahead of him.

My adopted Bronco is Chris Kuper. Huzzah!

I am the raid leader for this World of Warcraft guild. Yay us!

Comment

Kircus will be back baking Otis Spunkmeyer cookies before too long, I can't wait till Marshall gets in there and stays there.

[SIZE=1][B]Adopted Bronco:Kenard Lang

Comment

Let the best man have the job.

Right now, it's Captain Kircus.

Comment

We've certainly had the hype in pre season for Marshall - all i know is he's my number 3 on madden 07 Kircus is doing a great job though - guess the thought of going back to subway puts a little extra gas in someone!

Comment

B Marsh has the phyisical abilities to dominate so lets hope he plays his cards right for the sake of the broncos organization. cause once rod is gone we have only Javon, Kircus, Brandon, and Devoe ........as our keepers.

and Kircus is no #2 hes more like a #3 I think if rod leaves brandon will be the one who steps up as #2

but thats not the situation right now, but I would like to see Brandon make so plays if jake throws the ball his way so far ive seen him in alot but jake hasnt thrown his way yet.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFanCam
              Kircus will be back baking Otis Spunkmeyer cookies before too long, I can't wait till Marshall gets in there and stays there.
              Talk is cheap, this Marshall fellow hasn't done much so far this year.

Comment

Originally posted by ErnieNovember
                Talk is cheap, this Marshall fellow hasn't done much so far this year.

No he hasn't.

I'll stand true to my theory on his injury was more devastating to him at this point in his career then any other veteran WR.

A rookie WR just cannot miss any time in camp, no matter how much potential he has or how well he was doing.

There's no substituting for reading coverage schemes in live games, and I'm sure that's still something he is learning.

The bye week will by him some time to get back up to par of where he's supposed to be, but I won't expect much of an impact from him at all this year, or at the very least not until later on in the year.

Comment

Rookie WR almost never contributes, ashley was less than 30 catches if memory serves correct. If he can come in and play a bit and out muscle some guys from time to time great .

Right now MY BIG concern is TE.

Mikey was stupid IMHO to place so much faith in the rookie. So far he has done almost less than ZIP.

This offense requires productivity from the TE position, alexander is not the answer here.

Comment

Originally posted by JRWIZ
                    Rookie WR almost never contributes, ashley was less than 30 catches if memory serves correct. If he can come in and play a bit and out muscle some guys from time to time great .

Right now MY BIG concern is TE.

Mikey was stupid IMHO to place so much faith in the rookie. So far he has done almost less than ZIP.

This offense requires productivity from the TE position, alexander is not the answer here.
                    Lelie had 35 catches his rookie year. . . and Marshall is primarily used in run blocking situations.

Scheffler is adjusting the speed of the NFL, and he's doing fairly decent in blocking -- just hasn't got the marks and looks in the receiving department. Using more three wide receivers sets than usual and that usually means one less tight end. He'll get better with time. I hope we sign Daniel Graham in free agency this year.

Comment

Working...
                    X