Who's Your Second Favorite Team?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's Your Second Favorite Team?

You would all know it's the Denver Broncos would always be my first but the second would be the Atlanta Falcons. Not because of Michael Vick. I've liked them since 1990 when I was nine. I liked them because of this one kid liked 'em and I started watching them and they just became my second favorite team behind the Broncos.

So I guess it's okay to like another team as long as they are not in your Conference.

a lot

of people have an AFC team and a NFC team....

*thinking*.. I think I like anyone that is playing against the Chiefs, the Raiders and the Cowboys at the time

its hell when the Chiefs are playing the Raiders...

Comment

It doesn't have to be a NFC team. It can be any team in the NFL.

Comment

That would be the Lions. My bro. is a big Lions fan, so I guess some of it has rubbed off. They slowly keep getting better...

Comment

steelers... grandparents live in pittsburgh

I'll get there someday!

Comment

Re: Who's Your Second Favorite Team?

Originally posted by Broncos28
            You would all know it's the Denver Broncos would always be my first but the second would be the Atlanta Falcons. Not because of Michael Vick. I've liked them since 1990 when I was nine. I liked them because of this one kid liked 'em and I started watching them and they just became my second favorite team behind the Broncos.

So I guess it's okay to like another team as long as they are not in your Conference.
            don't have one I stick with one and only BRONCOS!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by westflbroncostud
              atta boy......ive met antwaan randle el and since then ive followed them from there....hes a nice guy and should have won the heisman if he didnt go to indiana....this guy was 110% amazing!!!! they called him mr. houdini
              That's awesome. I've never met any football player. Or celebrity for that matter.

I'll get there someday!

Comment

Re: Re: Who's Your Second Favorite Team?

Originally posted by eastcoastbrawla
                don't have one I stick with one and only BRONCOS!
                same here!

Comment

The only other teams to root for are the teams that Are playing the Chiefs,Raiders or Chargers.

Comment

I have always liked the bears because mike singeltary used to be my favorite player and now you gotta love urlacher.
                    Eddie Mac for prez!

Comment

i dont have a "second favorite" team, but i do have 2 "favorite teams."

1. Denver Broncos
                      2. whoever's playing the raiders
                      mum's the word.. cause it seems no matter what i say right here, it always gets deleted.

Comment

lol, you bastard, thats my second favorite team!

but my 3rd would have to be the Ravens. Dunno why, just like'em alot.

For NFC, thats interesting one, probably Atlanta. Just cause there fun to watch when Vicks healthy.

Comment

Originally posted by Fat Joe
                          but my 3rd would have to be the Ravens.
                          i hate the ravens

Comment

I secretly root for the browns, they're the consummate underdogs. Just once i'd like them to draft someone who's not a flop.

I like my defensive tackles like I like my women: well over 300 lbs.
                            ABWRFRC

Comment

Dallas
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X